Coach Inc Sr. Manager, Outlet in New York City, New York
Coach is a leading design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, with a long-standing reputation built on quality craftsmanship. Defined by a free-spirited, all-American attitude, the brand approaches design with a modern vision, reimagining luxury for today with an authenticity and innovation that is uniquely Coach. All over the world, the Coach name is synonymous with effortless New York style.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
The Senior Manager, Global Visual Merchandising - Women's Outlet will create and implement compelling visual guidelines and develop visual strategies to drive brand awareness, meet sales objectives and maximize profitability. This position will interact with cross-functional teams to identify key messages and set clear goals that continuously elevate the consumer experience.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Visual Merchandising to...
* Manage the creation of monthly Window and In Store Global VM Guidelines:
* Partner with Global Merchandising, Marketing and Design to create dynamic and innovative VM Direction
* Partner with Local Buyers to ensure VM direction is relevant to all markets
* Oversee Sample Management
* Manage Visual Merch Guideline Content
* Partner with the VM Communications teams in developing effective visual merchandising training and communication tools.
* Manage the training and development of field visual leads to disseminate VM standards and skill sets.
* Manage visual merchandising of seasonal showrooms installations, corporate functions and special events.
* Partner with Global Merchandising, Design, Creative, Marketing, VM Production and Architecture to support Global initiatives related to fixtures, props, graphics and total product enhancements.
* Conduct seasonal trend hunting and inspiration research.
* Travel for launches of Key Seasonal Initiatives in select flagship locations globally.
The accomplished individual will possess...
* A minimum of 5-7 years of visual merchandising experience for fashion related brand, specialty retailer; field visual merchandising and/ or corporate visual experience preferred.
* Experience working with leather goods and lifestyle categories: bags, small leather goods, ready-to-wear, footwear, watches and sun wear.
* Passion for visual merchandising and fashion.
* Exceptional styling skills.
* Strong initiative, ownership and accountability for business.
* Ability to take direction, multi-task and manage shifting priorities.
* Ability to react quickly with a strong sense of urgency.
* Flexibility to travel.
* Demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel).
An outstanding professional will have...
* Excellent communication and organizational skills with ability to interface with a diverse group.
* Demonstrated experience facilitating training
* Strong aesthetic and visual design/styling experience.
* Experience working with a luxury or fashion brand, preferred.
* Demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant s or employee s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
Employer's Job# 628297600
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.