Charter Communications/Spectrum VP, Marketing - Media in New York City, New York
VP, MARKETING - MEDIA
Apply Now DATE POSTED 07/20/2020 Requisition Number: 265086BR Location: United States - New York - New York City Area of Interest: Ad Sales, Marketing Position Type: Full Time JOB SUMMARY
Spectrum Reach is in search of a Vice President of Marketing based in New York City. Spectrum Reach is the advertising sales division of Charter Communications, Inc. We provide world class advertising solutions for clients in nearly 180 Markets across the country. We are experts in helping local and national businesses develop and communicate custom advertising campaigns within their communities. Spectrum Reach offers multi/screen advertising solutions, industry leading advanced products, unparalleled consumer research support, and we showcase award-winning creative & production services.
Reporting directly to the SVP of Marketing for Spectrum Reach, the Vice President of Marketing will be a key strategic member of the Marketing Leadership team. This essential role will help drive the long-term vision and execution of the marketing strategy for all of Spectrum Reach. They will oversee a department of approximately 40 team members who are experts in Brand Marketing, Product Marketing and Communications in a Business to Business sales environment. Working in very close partnership with executive Sales Leadership, the Vice President will play a critical role in contributing to the organization s revenue generation efforts, including internal and external branding, creative strategy development, product marketing, lead generation and external event management.
The Vice President of Marketing will also be responsible for enhancing our positive culture, sourcing the best and brightest talent, and ultimately helping to grow and support our client s businesses.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Brand Management: A seasoned brand strategist, the VP of Marketing will build short and long-term strategies to differentiate Spectrum Reach in the marketplace and to increase brand awareness with existing and prospective Traditional and Advanced Digital Advertisers. They will oversee development of brand positioning, go-to market strategies and platform execution of programs targeting key consumer segments, customer segments, category segments and geographic regions.
* Product Marketing: Technologically curious, the VP of Marketing will create compelling and actionable marketing plans to help position a wide range of Spectrum Reach ad technology solutions for customers as well as for the internal sales organization. Working closely with Product Leadership and the full team of Product Managers, they will spearhead the marketing collateral that take product concepts to deployment.
* Marketing Communications: A powerful storyteller and marketing tactician, the VP of Marketing will lead the development, execution and measurement of marketing, media and communication plans, including paid and earned media, strategic partnerships, local and national events, and all sales marketing materials to help position Spectrum Reach as the marketing platform of choice.
* 15 years+ of delivering marketing solutions with at least 8+ years in a leadership role
* Marketing leadership experience in a B2B environment is essential.
* Previous experience partnering with a large, geographically dispersed Sales team is also critical.
* A strong track record of leading and inspiring high-performing teams, ideally across multiple disciplines and geographies is preferred.
* In-depth knowledge of marketing principles, branding and customer acquisition strategies.
* Expert in all facets of marketing with a strong history of creating a vision that translated into successful strategies
* Deep understanding of data s role in digital and traditional advertising
* Must be strong communicator with ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
* Must be willing to travel up to 15% of time
* MBA or Bachelor s degree or equivalent combination of work and education
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Spectrum has adopted virtual mobile recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to virtually meeting you.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. FCC Unit: 13542 - North Manhattan Business Unit: Spectrum Reach Apply Now Apply Later
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.
Employer's Job# 265086BR
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.