Syneos Health Vice President, Account Services - Managed Markets in New York, NY, New York
OVERVIEW YOU ARE ORGANIZED, DRIVEN, AND THRIVE IN AN OWNERSHIP POSITION.
You're ambitious and business-savvy enough to secure and organize high-visibility, large-scale projects. However, you know that maintaining close individual relationships and being a reliable liaison are the keys to building confidence and lasting trust with your customers. Can you see the big picture and the details* You have the potential to excel in this dynamicVICE PRESIDENT, ACCOUNTSERVICESrole with MANAGED MARKETS COMMUNICATIONS.
A VICE PRESIDENT, ACCOUNT SERVICES develops a strong partnership with the client by providing strategic support and executional excellence. He/she collaborates with other departments to build and lead a high-performing, proactive team that clients see as an invaluable extension of their own team. A VP oversees and is responsible for the financial health of their brand(s).
MANAGED MARKETS COMMUNICATIONS fuses the Culture experience of seasoned managed markets/market access professionals with the power of full-scale advertising agency capabilities. Its a seamless marriage of insight and talent that gives our client a significant competitive advantage. We deliver a confident, finely tuned understanding of managed markets/market access and key stakeholders. We offer the knowledge, skills and insights to foster a true partnership via meaningful collaboration, nuanced problem-solving and focused, results-driven goals.
* Account lead for 1-3 brands and manages and mentors direct reports/junior account team
* Creates a strong client/agency partnership
* Partners with other departments to ensure a strong, cohesive team
* Drives agency growth through new opportunities at existing accounts and partnering with the new business team to win new accounts
* Understands managed markets landscape, product clinical data, competitive landscape, and customer insights to provide strategic value
* Oversees development and execution of projects, ensuring they are on strategy and completed on time and within budget. Notifies clients when issues arise
* Embodies Agency values; works with functional leads to improve process, build consensus, diffuse conflict and create a positive team and agency environment
* Demonstrates respect, empathy and appreciation for others
* Acts with professionalism and integrity exhibits open, honest, fair behaviors
* Accountable for brand finances
* A bachelors degree, MBA or advance degree preferred
* 7-10 years of advertising agency experience required, with at least 5 years of experience working on healthcare and/or pharmaceutical brands; 1-3 years of managed markets experience and with direct reports
* Good communicator who can develop a clear, well-supported point of view, tell a compelling story, and sell agency work (e.g., creative, branding, strategy)
* Leader who commands attention and respect, can manage group dynamics and difficult situations, and steer clients or agency teams in the right direction
* Team player who partners with managed markets strategy team to develop strong strategic recommendations for the brand, and partners with creative to develop breakthrough, behavior-changing creative
* Provides constructive feedback in a professional manner to any department to create even better work
* Able to work and lead within a team environment, helping ensure the team functions at a high level and continues to be motivated
* Knowledge and application of new technologies and innovations affecting the health marketplace
* Regular client visits required and may include overnight travel (up to 25%)
MANAGED MARKETS COMMUNICATIONS has a pervasive entrepreneurial, hardworking and fun atmosphere. We value team members who are smart, kind and fun to be around. We truly care about one another and strive to promote from within. We create growth opportunities that allow employees to pursue interests and expand their careers. In order to maintain MANAGED MARKETS COMMUNICATIONS commitment to growth, happiness and long-term reward, we focus on hiring the right people with the right talent, which has contributed to our success.
MANAGED MARKETS COMMUNICATIONS is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health, our agencies consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
WORK HEREMATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients*
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)