Nasdaq, Inc 2022 Summer Internship - North America and Canada in New York, New York
When you work at Nasdaq, youre working for more open and transparent markets so that more people can access opportunities. Connections can be made, jobs can be built, and communities can thrive. We want all our employees to have access to opportunity, too. That means planning for career growth, ensuring you have the tools you need, and promoting a broad culture where were all valued for our outstanding perspective.
Here, you will work for a global tech leader committed to breaking down barriers to inclusive prosperity. We see technology as a means to free people up to work together more efficiently and effectively by centralizing data, analytics, and market intelligence.
We're committed to building a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Not only is it our responsibility to do better, but we also need representative voices to power the fresh thinking that is vital for our business and our clients.
Interning at Nasdaq
The Nasdaq Futures Internship Program provides successful candidates with an outstanding opportunity to experience a relevant and immersive 10 week internship. As participants in the Nasdaq Futures Internship Program, you will deliver real, impactful work within a business unit. You will work on a defined project and partner with a mentor, network with senior colleagues and present your project at the end of the program. You will also participate in learning development opportunities and meet with senior leaders.
This Nasdaq Internship runs for 10 weeks commencing from June 2022 to August 2022.
**Who we are looking for:**
- Passionate individual looking to start their career in technology
- Experience or major in **Finance, Economics, Business, Data Science,** **Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related field with an anticipated graduation date after December 2022**
- Knowledge in **Java, Python, AWS, SQL, and Tableau, C++, HTML**, or other programming languages for our technology roles
**What would be helpful:**
- A self-starter with evidence of intellectual curiosity
- A critical thinker who exhibits entrepreneurism and problem solving abilities
- Energized by a heavy workload and tight deadlines
- Able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
**Typical Internship Roles under Global Technology group:**
- Global Infrastructure, Cloud
- Information Security
- Software Developer /Software Engineer
- Data Analytics
**Typical Internship Roles under Non-Technology group:**
- Marketing & Communications
- Investment Intelligence
- Business Analyst
- Human Resources
- Project Coordinator
- Financial Planning and Analyst
**Please complete your application before 10/01/2021. To learn more about Campus Life at Nasdaq, please click** [**here**](http://https/www.nasdaq.com/about/careers/global-campus-program)**.**
**Come as You Are**
**Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.**
**We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.**
To apply for this position, please [**CLICK HERE**](http://nasdaqinc.contacthr.com/92493420)