Citigroup 2024 Enterprise Services & Public Affairs Full-Time Associate - New York in New York, New York
You’re the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi is looking for Full-Time Associates to join the Enterprise Services and Public Affairs team in New York. Citi's ESPA function plays a key role for the firm, working to enhance how our stakeholders perceive and experience Citi. ESPA has two core activities: managing our reputation by engaging with our stakeholders and delivering great spaces and services to colleagues and clients.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
All ESPA Associates participate in a comprehensive training program in July and August. Training begins with a Citi orientation followed by technical training and soft skills training including, presentation skills, communication skills and leadership skills. This training will facilitate the ability to immediately contribute to their initial rotation.
The Program will provide Associates with on-the-job-training in one of our many ESPA teams, including:
• Community Investing & Development
• Citi Location and Realty Services
• Global Communications
• Government Affairs
• Colleague and Client Services
•CRA Regulatory Group
• Sustainability and ESG
Your time here will look something like this.
The ESPA program offers two one-year rotations and upon successful completion, an off-program placement in Citi ESPA. In both rotations, Associates will have an opportunity to broaden skill sets, develop analytical skills, increase knowledge in different disciplines, build professional networks and leadership capabilities. This rotation process helps Associates develop a solid knowledge base and broad range of skills while preparing them to take on future leadership roles in Citi espa. Success in the Rotational program is a solid first step towards a successful career at Citi. Throughout the program, participants will accelerate their learning and contribute to ESPA priorities by gaining experiences through rotations and placements:
• Associates are placed in a specific role within one of the ESPA disciplines. For prior summer participants, the rotation is typically in a new discipline to maximize development opportunities. During each rotation, participants work closely with management teams and are provided the opportunity to add value to Citi through various responsibilities.
• Associates are required to move to a role different from a summer placement or rotation for all placements. The goal of the second rotation is to help broaden skills, knowledge of the organization and expand networks.
• Upon successful completion of the program, Associates are considered for off-program placements within Citi ESPA.
We want to hear from you if…
• You have an interest in any of the ESPA functions above and you are ready to learn and discover
• You are pursuing a MBA or Master’s degree and will graduate between December 2023 and June 2024 and you have 3-5 years of work experience
• It is preferred that you currently have a GPA of 3.3 or above
• You have U.S Work Authorization
Who we think will be a great fit…
We’re looking for motivated individuals, who are eager to start their careers, naturally curious, and interested in business. If you have a knack for problem solving and you enjoy brainstorming creative ideas and consulting, Citi is the right place for you! We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
• Enthusiasm to learn about the wide range of roles within ESPA
• Ability to think globally, creatively, and to be innovative
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) at all organizational levels
• Ability to present information in a clear, creative, and persuasive manner
• Positive attitude and work ethic
• Resiliency to work in a challenging and changing, high volume, fast-paced environment
• Ability to maintain a sense of urgency and execute quickly and efficiently
• Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy and time management skills
• Advanced MS Word, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to relocate domestically and/or globally (rotations for the full time program could be located in various locations around the US)
• Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to work in high pressure deadline environment
Annual Salary= $130,000
Job Family Group:
Management Development Programs
New York New York United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$95,000.00 - $130,000.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi (https://www.citigroup.com/citi/accessibility/application-accessibility.htm) .
View the "EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf) .
View the EEO Policy Statement (http://citi.com/citi/diversity/assets/pdf/eeo_aa_policy.pdf) .
View the Pay Transparency Posting (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Citigroup Jobs