Sapient Account Supervisor - the community NY in New York, New York
The Community is looking to hire a seasoned Account Supervisor to join our New York office in Tribeca.
In this role, you will maintain the relationship between the agency and the client to ensure the client's needs and goals are being met on a variety of ATL + BTL campaigns across traditional, digital and social. Additionally, you will help manage client presentations and the client's ad budget.
* Oversee client projects including across a variety of ATL + BTL tactics across a variety of media channels including digital, TV, radio, out-of-home, print and social.
* Serve as client s trusted day-to-day advisor in bringing value to their business.
* Acquire in-depth knowledge of client s business key issues, competitive situation and industry trends.
* Manage production of projects to keep them on budget and on schedule, and supervise Account Executives, Coordinators, etc.
* Anticipate potential or expectation issues and work with the Account Director in time to act proactively.
* Manage a constantly changing content calendar effectively
* Responsible for weekly status updates with client team
* Responsible for managing & monitoring client budgets, including hours reports and billings
* Responsible for overseeing and managing large productions including broadcast + digital video
* 7+ years of fast-paced advertising agency experience in an Account Supervisor, Management Supervisor or equivalent role.
* Must have experience managing large productions
* Must have experience managing and collaborating with remote teams.
* Must be able to handle pressure well and remain flexible to work under especially tight deadlines.
* Must possess strong project management skills with strong leadership/supervisory skills.
* Must have experience within the US General Market sector.
* Must be fluent in English. Spanish is a plus.
* Must be proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and/or Keynote.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent organizational, detail oriented skills.
* Bachelor s degree required
Nice to Haves:
* Multicultural /US Hispanic sector experience is a plus.
* Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
* Prior experience working on CPG brands a huge plus
La Comunidad Corporation, DBA the community is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender identity, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Employer's Job# 57338
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.