Ross Stores, Inc. Administrative Assistant in New York, New York
Welcome to Ross Stores, Inc., where our differences make us stronger… At Ross and dd’s, inclusion is a way of life. We care about our Associates and the communities we serve and we value their differences. We are committed to building diverse teams and an inclusive culture. We respect and celebrate the diversity of backgrounds, identities, and ideas of those who work and shop with us. Come join us as we continue our diversity, equality and inclusion journey!
About Ross Stores, Inc.
Since 1982, our focus has been on bringing our customers a constant stream of high-quality brands and trends at extraordinary savings, while providing a fun and exciting treasure hunt experience. We believe in keeping things simple: no expensive signage, displays or fancy fixtures - to us, it's far more meaningful to pass greater savings on to our customers with on trend apparel, accessories, footwear, and home furnishings. With more than 1,900 stores, including Ross Dress for Less and dd's DISCOUNTS, we are the nation's largest off-price retail chain, and we continue to grow at a rate far outpacing traditional retail.
With corporate headquarters located in Dublin, CA, we have three buying offices positioned in key markets in New York City, Los Angeles, and Boston, as well as seven state-of-the-art distribution centers across the country. With FY2021 revenues of $18.9 billion, we are a Fortune 500, S&P 500, and Nasdaq 100 Company, committed to offering an inclusive, safe and positive workplace. Come see what's in store.
As part of the Ross family you will experience:
- A respectful culture embedded with collaborative partnerships and humility
- Opportunities to give back to your community through national charities, local volunteer initiatives, and our Ross Cares Fund
- A significant investment in your career through extensive onboarding programs, continuous learning opportunities, ongoing development and the opportunity to work with engaged and knowledgeable industry leaders
Additional information is available at: https://jobs.rossstores.com/creative/about
About this opportunity ....
Provide general administrative support for multiple Executive Leaders and division as needed, utilizing strong organizational and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Proficiently execute daily workload of G/VP, including but not limited to: proactive calendar management for internal and external meetings, inclusive of virtual meetings; manage and edit critical and highly sensitive/confidential materials such as assortment plan packaging, performance appraisals and sales reports utilizing Word, Excel, Teams, and/or PowerPoint; printing and compilation of weekly and monthly reporting; executive and departmental phone coverage as required.
- Manage expense reports of multiple G/VPs in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with HR, IT and Corporate Properties to ensure new hires have appropriate onboarding, systems access, designated workspace, and required equipment prior to start date.
- Provide general administrative support to division and execute other duties as assigned, working independently with minimal supervision. Follow through on projects and assignments within division (i.e. rack meetings), other departments, Human Resources, and all outside sources.
Who you are ...
- You have 3-5 years of experience supporting multiple leaders in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You have extensive calendar management experience
- You have prior experience coordinating domestic and international travel
- You have excellent organizational skills, problem solving skills, and attention to detail
- You can maintain high level of confidentiality with strong professionalism
- You have advanced proficiency in required computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)). Previous experience with RDW, RMS & Concur a plus
This role requires regular in-office presence, including to engage in in-person team interaction, meetings and collaboration, client support, mentoring, coaching, and/or feedback. However, this role can perform duties effectively using a combination of in-office and remote work.
Perks and Benefits of joining our team....
Our Associates are at the heart of everything we do and we're proud to offer a range of benefits that reflect how much we value their contributions. Here's a peek into what you can expect as an eligible Ross Associate:
- A broad range of affordable health insurance options*, 401(k) with employer match*, life insurance*
- Ample PTO, paid holidays, and Summer Fridays, as well as the opportunity to purchase additional vacation*
- Employee stock purchase plan*
- Charitable donations matched by Ross Stores Foundation
- Enhanced maternity and bonding leaves with 100% income replacement*
- Parent support programs
- And more....
* eligibility may vary based on level and tenure, subject to change
At Ross & dd's we care about our Associates and the communities we serve. We are committed to building diverse teams and an inclusive culture that respects, values and celebrates the diversity of backgrounds, identities, and ideas of those who work and shop with us.