EY Alliance Client Executive - Pega - Hartford - NY - Boston - Charlotte - Chicago - San Francisco in New York, New York
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our Business Development function brings together business, sector and account knowledge along with EY competencies and solutions to meet unique client needs. The Business Development Organization shapes and drives an integrated growth strategy across EY’s largest accounts, industry sectors, solutions and services, while demonstrating and achieving market leadership through a client centric culture.
As an Alliances Client Executive (CE), you’ll be influential in driving the pursuit of new business, maintaining existing business and developing relationships with our Alliance partner Pega. You’ll be a market facing, subject matter expert focused on the Alliance business development strategy, deployment and managing the strategic relationship with our Alliance partner. You’ll be identifying opportunities directly with clients to grow the joint alliance. Location is open to Chicago, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, New York, Philadelphia or Boston.
Your key responsibilities
As an Alliances CE, you’ll be responsible for leading the Alliance business development activity by delivering against defined sales goals, pipeline and revenue targets for EY services based on Pega technology. You’ll build relationships with top priority clients for targeting alliance offerings and drive sales directly in the market. You’ll be the subject matter expert on the alliance program, executing education and awareness campaigns internally with EY colleagues and at the alliance leadership level across all sectors and service lines. You’ll manage the Pega stakeholders by driving innovation, solution co-development and strategy with the alliance partner. Approximately 70% of your time will be externally focused, actively engaging with your Alliance vendor. Additional time will be spent on strategy and management initiatives.
Skills and attributes for success
You’ll need to thrive in a matrixed organization, balancing the needs of the client against business initiatives and goals. Your ability to develop and build networks will be instrumental in connecting with colleagues across the leadership team and service lines to drive a coordinated market effort. Possessing natural coaching skills, you’ll inspire others with your actions in the market. You’ll be a trusted advisor to the Alliance partner and the account team, acting in a consultative manner. You’ll be the catalyst that pulls stakeholders together to drive strategic initiatives and enable revenue growth.
To qualify for the role you must have
· 8-10 years of business development experience in professional services and solutions
· A proven record of selling complex digital, technology and/or managed services solutions to the "C" level of Fortune 500 companies
· Expert client management and relationship skills, strong executive presence, expert influencing skills
· Expert knowledge of EY’s Alliances, products and services
· Solid understanding of the marketplace/industry, competitive intel and account information
· Strong knowledge of current and emerging sales tools, methodologies and go-to-market models including social media
· Strong sector or technical content expertise
· Strong ability to handle and resolve conflict
· A University/Bachelor’s Degree
Ideally, you’ll also have
· An advanced degree or MBA
· Strong coaching and mentoring skills
· Team selling experience
· Ability to travel
What we look for
Our successful Client Executives deliver exceptional client service by proactively originating new business, sharing ideas and bringing innovation to your clients. Additionally, you’ll be digitally connected across your clients’ full ecosystem while collaborating to find or build the right solution tailored to the business needs while challenging their thinking with distinct points of view.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
• The salary range for this position in Hartford, CT is $205,300 to $338,500
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- EY Jobs