OTC Markets Group Inc Application Support 8PM-4AM EST (Remote) in New York, New York
OTC Markets Group Inc., operator of premier US financial marketplaces, is seeking an Overnight Financial Application Support Specialist (FIX and other systems) to support our suite of products. The individual will be responsible for ensuring the reliability of our business critical application processes and their associated infrastructure. They will be assisting internal and external clients by acting as a first point of contact for both application and data queries. Ideally, the hired individual will have experience installing, administering, and supporting equities FIX connectivity and related applications.
This is a fully remote position with work hours of 8 pm - 4 am EST.
What OTC Markets offers its Team Members (why you should choose us):
Generous vacation policy in addition to 10 annual holidays observed and Summer Fridays
Snacks and sodas and a very chic coffee bar
Annual bonus and stock incentive program
Life and disability insurance, including paid parental leave
Health insurance plans designed to meet the various coverage needs and preferences (Medical, Dental, Vision)
Flexible Spending Accounts for health, transit, parking and dependent care, as well as Healthcare Saving Accounts for qualifying plans
The Application Support Specialist is responsible for performing the following tasks:
• Installing, administering, and supporting trading system applications
• Documenting and maintaining run-books and recovery procedures for applications and services
• Monitoring of processes, connections, and trade flows
• Serve as SME on application support and liaise with other teams with regards to incident escalations, application rollouts, and integrating applications with production and nonproduction infrastructure
• Monitoring and addressing issues with report generation.
• Help identify methods to improve service resiliency
• We are seeking candidates with a basic understanding of the trading lifecycle.
• An ideal candidate would have 1-2 years prior exposure to providing clients with technical support, troubleshooting and/or application support. We may also consider individuals who have experience in Client Trade Operations within a Financial Service firm.
• Trade support experience
• UNIX/Linux command line knowledge
• Scripting/programming (bash, Perl, Python, or equivalent)
• FIX protocol/FIX application support
• OTC trade support experience and/or application support experience
• Unix/Linux systems administration
• Familiarity with automation tools like JobScheduler or ControlM
• AWS support and deployment (EC2 administration, CloudFormation, etc.)
• Market data feed/multicast experience
• Tibco/ZeroMQ middleware support
• Knowledge of SQL
• TCP/UDP troubleshooting experience
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills -- very important!
• Bachelors highly preferred; CS degree a plus
At OTC Markets, we invest heavily in employee satisfaction and offer all our employees a highly competitive compensation package. As a dynamic, growing company that fosters an open culture, we emphasize autonomy, responsibility, innovation and self-discipline. We are looking for someone who wants to make an impressive impact at a company with a reputation for quality and achievement.
Our Core Values are incorporated in each aspect of our Company. We encourage autonomy, professionally passionate discussions of opposing viewpoints, creativity and transparency. We are Open, Transparent, and Connected. We are OTC strong. OTC Markets - we all win together.Come as you are and just be you. We are an equal opportunity and E-verify employer and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM) operates regulated markets for trading 12,000 U.S. and international securities. Our data-driven disclosure standards form the foundation of our three public markets: OTCQX® Best Market, OTCQB® Venture Market and Pink® Open Market.
Our OTC Link® Alternative Trading Systems (ATSs) provide critical market infrastructure that broker-dealers rely on to facilitate trading. Our innovative model offers companies more efficient access to the U.S. financial markets.
OTC Link ATS, OTC Link ECN and OTC Link NQB are each an SEC regulated ATS, operated by OTC Link LLC, a FINRA and SEC registered broker-dealer, member SIPC.
To learn more about how we create better informed and more efficient markets, visit www.otcmarkets.com.
Applicants have rights under the federal law:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf)
Polygraph Protection Act
Powered by JazzHR