Madison Square Garden Arena Fast Food Cashier (P/T Seasonal) in New York, New York
The Food Worker Cashier is responsible for:
- Preparing food items
- Selling products to fans in a friendly and courteous manner
- Maintaining cleanliness of their assigned location
- Processing cash and charge transactions and assisting supervisors with timely set-up and breakdown of all work areas
- Required to operate a cash register
- May be required to prepare food
- Ensures each guest receives outstanding guest service by adhering to the company's Circle of Service standards
- Accurately and efficiently completes all transactions in register
- Communicates guest' requests to stand level supervisors or area supervisors
The ideal candidate must:
- Have good communication skills
- A commitment to high-quality customer service
- Prior cashier or food prep experience required
- Must understand food handling guidelines according to the NYC Board of Health requirements
- Must have the ability to maintain a clean work area
- Must be comfortable with heights
- Heavy lifting due to stocking of work areas
- Must be able team orientated
This position works nights, weekends and holidays.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT A FULLY COMPLETED APPLICATION AND COMPLETE THE ON-LINE ASSESSMENT IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
Apply Online at: https://careers-msg.icims.com/jobs/11307/food-workercashier/job
After applying online, confirm that you have completed the application and on-line assessment by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org in the subject of the e-mail please write "MSG" and name the position you have applied to.