Industrial Color Art Director in New York, New York
New York, NY 10013
Title: Art Director
Industrial Color is a creative production agency located in New York and Los Angeles. We are looking for an experienced Art Director to join our New York team to lead creatives projects, mainly on the video, photography and digital design side for our brand clients.
Joining a team of passionate and talented creative directors, art directors, designers and copywriters, you will have ownership of the creative development and execution for major brands. This role partners closely with other company leaders, overseeing the creative implementation of work from concept through final delivery.
Our creatives are brand-championing storytellers. They use their deep understanding of design, video, photography, and storytelling to craft engaging content. They approach each challenge with a pragmatic philosophy and team spirit while maintaining focus on each project's goals.
In this role, you will balance the business needs of the organization with creative vision and leadership. You will help define our unique perspective on work and our creative position in the market while simultaneously rolling up your sleeves and diving into the work, guiding and mentoring your team.
A creative problem solver at heart, you can switch seamlessly between business verticals, motivating your team to find compelling solutions regardless of category and execution, developing diverse work, from digital to social to OOH and broadcast.
Day to day responsibilities include:
● Develop and execute compelling creative solutions for brands and agencies
● Partner with new and existing clients to ensure growth and project goals are met
● Work closely with partner organizations and agencies to streamline creative execution
● Collaboration with team leaders, artists, account team, producers, and post-production teams to ensure the highest quality creative deliverables
● Lead creative pitches, from concept through presentation
● Mentor and lead your team with passion and dedication
● Own the creative client relationship
● Problem solve creative and production issues
● Partner with organizational leaders in the strategic development of work
● Clearly communicate ideas to internal and external stakeholders
● Direct photo and video productions
The Ideal Candidate:
● Has experience leading and mentoring teams of creatives
● Demonstrates a collaborative approach to work, always focusing on the needs of the account and team
● Great communication and presentation skills
● Has an incredibly keen eye for detail
● Experience working across media and business verticals
● Develops a deep understanding of each client’s brand
● Experience in Art, Copy, and Production
● Has experience developing creative strategy
We offer a competitive benefits package including major medical, dental and vision insurance, FSA, HSA, commuter benefits, and employee discounts as well as PTO, summer Fridays and regular office events to celebrate our teams. Beautiful workspace which includes two patio decks and open gallery space.
Industrial Color is a division of CoCreativ, a family of integrated creative production companies. Industrial Color partners with top brands, agencies, and creative professionals providing a full range of essential production services. For over 30 years, we've led the industry through a culture of innovation, bringing state-of-the-art digital production and post-production solutions to our clients.
Our headquarters is based in Tribeca, NY, with offices in Los Angeles and studios in Brooklyn and Los Angeles. Our clients include: L'Oreal, Coty, Publicis, Procter & Gamble, Tommy Hilfiger, Absolut Vodka, Nike, Estee Lauder, Amazon...