Penguin Random House LLC Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing - Penguin Young Readers in New York, New York
Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing – Penguin Young Readers
Families are always looking for great stories to read to their children and we want you to join the team that markets to them! Penguin Young Readers is seeking an Assistant Manager to share our books with parents, teachers, and children’s book lovers across social media. The Assistant Manager will manage the social media presence for Penguin Kids supporting our frontlist children’s titles and our evergreen including Eric Carle, Llama Llama, Roald Dahl, Who Was?, The Last Kids on Earth, Ordinary People Change the World, and Mad Libs.
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the Penguin Kids social channels
• Generate awareness and conversation around our books and brands across social platforms
• Support our key titles and brands by creating original and engaging digital content
• Spot and surface emerging trends, conversations, and content
• Track and analyze performance of our social channels, content, and campaigns
• Guide authors on best practices for their own social media accounts
• Participate in seasonal brainstorms and monthly content planning sessions
• Maintain digital marketing plans, content calendars, and process documents
• Support the Associate Director on seasonal and year-round brand initiatives
• 2-3 years of experience running social media accounts for family-focused brands or media
• Fluent across social media platforms including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube
• Working knowledge of social media scheduling, analytics, and social listening tools
• A keen sense of digital and offline trends in the children's and family space
• Ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
• Proven ability to multitask, pivot between assignments, and adapt to the fluid nature of projects
• Detail oriented and highly organized
• Must love books!
Please apply using our online application process, and please include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program.
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution. Our vibrant and diverse international community of nearly 250 publishing brands and imprints include Ballantine Bantam Dell, Berkley, Clarkson Potter, Crown, DK, Doubleday, Dutton, Grosset & Dunlap, Little Golden Books, Knopf, Modern Library, Pantheon, Penguin Books, Penguin Press, Penguin Random House Audio, Penguin Young Readers, Portfolio, Puffin, Putnam, Random House, Random House Children’s Books, Riverhead, Ten Speed Press, Viking, and Vintage, among others. More information can be found at http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/.
Penguin Random House values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Company: Penguin Random House LLC Country: United States of America State/Region: New York City: New York Postal Code: 10019 Job ID: 44788
Penguin Random House LLC
- Penguin Random House LLC Jobs