Penguin Random House LLC Associate Advertising Manager in New York, New York
Random House Children’s Books is excited to hire an Associate Advertising Manager to join our Marketing team. In this highly visible and pivotal role, you’ll act as the main point of contact across the RHCB Marketing team in coordination with the PRH Central advertising team to book, manage, optimize, and analyze paid advertising campaigns.
Reporting to the Assistant Trade Marketing Director, this role will work closely with the Trade, Brand, and Digital teams in a pivotal role to build creative advertising campaigns and oversee and communicate real-time performance updates and recommendations to key stakeholders across the division. You’ll also be responsible for managing anywhere from 10-15 live campaigns at a time for popular children’s titles like The Wonderful Things You Will Be or One Of Us Is Lying and renowned brands like Dr Seuss. This is a unique opportunity to touch all areas of the Random House Children’s Books portfolio, so don’t pass up a chance to apply!
This role will require a demonstrated attention to detail, the ability to manage a high volume of projects, and an analytical mindset. Swift decision making and confidence will be key to strategize with title marketers and other key stakeholders to optimize campaigns in real time, and the right candidate will need to able to execute and improve on current projects while also looking to the future, so organization and strong communication skills will be necessary to help prioritize.
Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
• Streamline communication across Trade and Brand team in coordination with the PRH Central advertising team to ensure timely updates and optimizations
• Outreach to new outlets both in coordination with PRH Central and the RHCB marketing teams to continue expand and improve our roster of vendors and promotional partners
• Run departmental meetings to shared new updates, opportunities, and learnings with title marketers
• Analyze performance across all campaigns within RHCB and against other divisional performance
• Upkeep departmental seasonal ad grids and vendor media/spec sheets
• Manage AMS title list and suggest updates, changes, and tests in coordination with the PRH Central advertising team
• Explore strategic promotional outreach opportunities including but not limited to researching and deep diving broad and niche audience segments
• Work closely with title marketers to provide recommendations and maximize campaign effectiveness
• Perform other related duties or projects as assigned by the Assistant Marketing Director
We’d love to see that you have:
• 3-5 years advertising or paid promotions experience
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, communicating proactively and efficiently throughout
• Built and maintained relationships with internal teams as well as external vendors
• Great attention to detail for short, mid, and long-term projects
• Self-motivated, able to prioritize, and can work independently as well as in a team
• A balance of creative and analytical thinking, where you can use metadata to guide decision making
• Strong communication, presentation and writing skills across multiple levels and departments
• An interest in children’s books and how to position them with our target audiences
If you’re looking for a position that enables you to be creative and strategic in equal measure, where you’ll collaborate across multiple teams for a big picture look at children’s publishing, this is the role for you. To be considered, please apply with a cover letter and resume, outlining how you’d approach the role and we’ll hopefully be in touch to set up an interview. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Our range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical/Prescription drug insurance, Dental, Vision, Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Pre-Tax and Roth 401(k), Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life/AD&D Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Student Loan Repayment Program, Educational Assistance & generous paid time off.
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution. Our vibrant and diverse international community of nearly 250 publishing brands and imprints include Ballantine Bantam Dell, Berkley, Clarkson Potter, Crown, DK, Doubleday, Dutton, Grosset & Dunlap, Little Golden Books, Knopf, Modern Library, Pantheon, Penguin Books, Penguin Press, Penguin Random House Audio, Penguin Young Readers, Portfolio, Puffin, Putnam, Random House, Random House Children’s Books, Riverhead, Ten Speed Press, Viking, and Vintage, among others. More information can be found at http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/.
Penguin Random House values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Company: Penguin Random House LLC Country: United States of America State/Region: New York City: New York Postal Code: 10019 Job ID: 229341 Salary range: $60,000.00 - $60,000.00
Penguin Random House LLC
- Penguin Random House LLC Jobs