The Estee Lauder Companies Associate Design Director, 360 Design, Clinique in New York, New York
Associate Design Director, 360 Design, Clinique
The Design Director is responsible for the development and creation of lower-tier 360 seasonal global marketing campaigns including new product launches and re-promote campaigns.
This role will leverage consumer-and-digital-first thinking to create disruptive creative storytelling across an entire 360 campaign. They will take that concept and cohesively and consistently apply it to all 360 assets, including: video, social, ecommerce, in-store graphics, print advertising and collateral.
• Concept, art direct, and execute breakthrough creative storytelling across entire lower-tier 360 campaigns, including digital assets (video, social and ecommerce), in-store graphics and print (print advertising and collateral).
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners, to develop the 360 creative campaigns driven out of consumer-first ideas that maintain visual and conceptual consistency across all channels.
• Participate in Creative briefings, and partner closely with Marketing to fully understand a project brief in order to deliver on overall brand strategy.
• Create concept decks and be comfortable presenting, sharing and ‘selling’ your work to key stakeholders.
• Displays strong typography and layout skills and an understanding of visual hierarchy in all channels across digital and print design. Leverages these skills to design clear product storytelling to the consumer.
• Experience art directing video and still photography. Can concept still and video imagery, communicate vision through sketch/storyboard and swipe, and partner with the production team to bring that imagery to life.
Understanding of retouching process, and can review and mark-up retouching, with guidance.
• Create global creative guidelines for each campaign, to give the regions clear guidance on how to execute that work in the field.
• Leverage a customer-first mindset through design, awareness of competitive landscape, trends and emerging technologies in digital and print design.
• Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. Can adapt quickly to changing priorities.
• Displays the following skills, and leverages these skills to in day-to-day work:
Detail and deadline oriented.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Proactive and takes initiative.
• Enjoys being part of a team—willing to try anything, and pitch-in to help when needed.
Decision Making – Indicate type of decisions typically made and the overall impact of those decisions.
Problem Solving – Indicate the nature of problems regularly encountered and the complexity of the solutions.
Independence of Action and Accountability – Indicate the general degree of independence which may range from closely monitored to setting direction.
Budget Responsibility – Indicate degree of financial accountability. Include actual amount of operating budget and/or cost savings. Include net sales plan responsibility, if applicable.
Leadership – Indicate management responsibility including planning for the department’s future needs, operations, hiring, performance management, salary decisions, talent planning, etc. (i.e., one team, multiple teams, etc.).
Builds Collaborative Relationships: Builds relationships based on trust and respect. Promotes the inclusion of diverse knowledge, skills, and experiences to achieve results.
Demonstrates Learning Agility: Ability to anticipate change, face reality, draw conclusions, and swiftly mobilize to adapt to changing needs and demands.
Strives for Excellence in Execution: Proactively seeks ways to improve personal and organizational effectiveness to meet current and future business needs. Learns equally from successes and failures.
Must be proficient in the Adobe creative suite and have a strong design background to include typography, conceptualization and art direction. Must have experience in digital (video, social and ecomm) and print design. Must have some experience being on-set and art directing still photography and video. Some experience in After Effects/animation a plus.
Primary Location: Americas-US-NY-New York
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 213970
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com
The Estee Lauder Companies
- The Estee Lauder Companies Jobs