Penguin Random House LLC Associate Manager, Imprint Sales in New York, New York
Associate Manager, Imprint Sales
The Penguin Random House International Sales & Marketing department is currently seeking an Associate Manager of Imprint Sales. This unique role serves as a key liaison between our New York sales office, the international sales and marketing team, and a select number of publishing clients under Penguin Random House Publisher Services (PRHPS). Additionally, the Associate Manager of Imprint Sales will be responsible for coordinating international marketing and publicity efforts for the PRHPS publisher imprints.
• Coordinate product management for the assigned PRHPS clients, including designating key titles, scheduling export editions, and establishing initial sales budgets for key titles.
• Field rights and pricing queries from international sales reps for PRHPS clients.
• Present priority titles at international sales meetings and conferences.
• Provide regular sales and marketing feedback and updates to PRHPS clients.
• Attend and report on assigned client publishers’ regular and seasonal sales and marketing meetings.
• Create and edit newsletters, catalogs, sell sheets, and order forms to the sales team and accounts, and participate in the creation and management of some cross-divisional marketing projects.
• Coordinate publicity requests with PRHPS clients.
• Participate in the preparation for major international book fairs and sales conferences.
• Report to and support the PRHPS International Sales Imprint Senior Sales Manager, including coverage during travel.
• Minimum of 3 years of prior sales and or marketing experience, ideally within international sales or client services
• Strong interest in and understanding of international publishing and rights
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including copywriting and presentation skills
• Ability to effectively interact with employees across all levels of an organization
• Highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Foreign language skills are a plus
Please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements using our online application process.
Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Our range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical/Prescription drug insurance, Dental, Vision, Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Pre-Tax and Roth 401(k), Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life/AD&D Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Student Loan Repayment Program, Educational Assistance & generous paid time off.
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution. Our vibrant and diverse international community of nearly 250 publishing brands and imprints include Ballantine Bantam Dell, Berkley, Clarkson Potter, Crown, DK, Doubleday, Dutton, Grosset & Dunlap, Little Golden Books, Knopf, Modern Library, Pantheon, Penguin Books, Penguin Press, Penguin Random House Audio, Penguin Young Readers, Portfolio, Puffin, Putnam, Random House, Random House Children’s Books, Riverhead, Ten Speed Press, Viking, and Vintage, among others. More information can be found at http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/.
Penguin Random House values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Company: Penguin Random House LLC Country: United States of America State/Region: New York City: New York Postal Code: 10019 Job ID: 160288
Penguin Random House LLC
- Penguin Random House LLC Jobs