CIT Bank NA BIN Program Manager in New York, New York
CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about .
This position is responsible for proactively managing the Bank's Card Sponsorship (aka. BIN Management) program. This includes consumer and business credit and debit cards and related client/partner relationships with consumer, mid-level, large and top tier commercial clients for the Bank and/or Community Association Banking (CAB).
Additional responsibilities include managing a variety of financial service functions within assigned division or department that may include but are not limited to, administrative tasks, analytic analysis, program/partner monitoring and reporting, adherence to regulatory bank and card association requirements, management of third party relationships, ongoing marketing of product offerings, maintaining robust documentation, finance/settlement, policies and procedures, and project management.
Responsible for the end to end management of the Bank's Card Sponsorship program with association network(s), including documentation, monitoring, reporting, etc.
- Ensures program and all associated paperwork received/submitted is compliant with bank regulatory and legal requirements.
- Assists in review of third-party processing relationships, including management of due diligence activities.
- Manages risk related to supporting the client relationship.
- Participates in relationship management with partners/clients and works to expand relationships and products where appropriate to grow program.
- Manages all aspects of support for a Card portfolio consisting of consumer and business clients. May handle accounts with medium complexity.
- Responds to requests from associates and clients such as researching and resolving issues, answering customer questions.
- Manages/assists with projects in support of the department and program. Projects may include the responsibility of working alone without others' support while other projects will include the responsibility of working with others to ensure tasks are completed in the required time frame.
- Prepares, validates and disseminates program reporting and works with the various partners/internal departments to ensure reports are accurate, timely and thorough.
- Provides support to clients, partners and related parties within established Service Level Agreements.
- Monitors financial activities for program, including billing accuracy, recording and payment. Monitors financial activities for program, including settlement accuracy, record and funding. Monitors financial activities for program, including transaction settlement accuracy, record and funding.
- Protects the bank by reviewing program data, watching for and reporting fraud and unusual situations, ensuring transactions are properly authorized and in compliance with all rules and regulations.
- Complies with all related Federal, State and Industry laws and regulations pertaining to Banking and to card network association
- Seasoned knowledge and expertise in bank or card operations and procedures, analytics and risk management gained through formal education or relevant work experience
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite particularly Excel, spreadsheet tools
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with employees and management at all levels through the Company
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, diverse and growth-oriented environment ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous card (credit/debit) program or card network association experience
- Undergraduate degree in Business or related field (Finance/Accounting)