Amazon Corporate LLC Buyer, Men's Accessories in New York, New York
Shopbop | East Dane is looking for a seasoned, results-oriented buyer for Men's Footwear and Accessories. The buyer will have a deep understanding of the business' and vendors' needs and can profitably translate those needs into the right category strategy for the East Dane customer. This individual will also have applicable experience in assortment planning, in-season management, vendor negotiations, and co-op management.
The successful candidate will be a high-energy self-starter with strong business judgment, acute analytical skills, compelling presentation skills, strong relationships in the Contemporary market segment, and will have the demonstrated ability to use creative thinking and innovation to solve complex problems. This individual will thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven environment and will have a track record of successful negotiation and overall relationship building and management. Proven leadership and project management skills are a must.Basic Qualifications
* 6+ year's relevant experience in retail or e-commerce.
* Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
* Comprehensive knowledge of the vendors that make up the Jewelry market segment, both established and emerging.
* Proven negotiation skills and vendor management experience required.
* Technical aptitude with web-based tools and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Experience managing direct reports of varying levels required.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age