Guggenheim Services, LLC Campus Recruiting Coordinator in New York, New York
Guggenheim Securities (“GS”) is seeking an exceptional Campus Recruiting Coordinator to join its Investment Banking team. The candidate will join a highly collaborative team sitting on the broader GS Operations team, working under the Head of Recruiting. Candidates should be top performers who are willing to work hard in an unstructured environment where initiative, creativity, maturity and enthusiasm for learning are highly valued.
In this role, you will provide operational and administrative support to the campus team, including both candidate and program management. The successful candidate will be able to manage competing priorities throughout the recruitment cycle while staying organized and maintaining strong attention to details.
• Manage external career postings, LinkedIn, our internal network, among other sources to build candidate pipelines
• Facilitate the interview process including communications to candidates and day-of logistics
• Work closely with our travel agency to book candidate travel and lodging
• Track all candidate submissions and maintain data base within firm’s Applicant Tracking Systems (Workday & iCIMS)
• Collaborate closely with HR Business Partner team throughout the offer approval, background check and onboarding process
• Continuously identify ways to improve the recruitment process and candidate experience
• Help plan, manage and host various events throughout the recruitment season and summer and full-time programs
• Provide administrative and operational support in maintaining internal budgets and historical data
• Assist overall Operations Team with ad hoc projects
• Detail-oriented, organized, with initiative and ability to multitask and work as part of a team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Resourcefulness, intellectual curiosity, and enthusiasm
• Positive and approachable attitude
• Aptitude to learn and grow, and not afraid to ask for help when needed
• 0 – 2 years of professional experience, preferably in a related field, but not required
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs and Zoom
Guggenheim Partners is a global investment and advisory firm with three primary businesses: investment management, investment banking, and insurance services. We have a track record of delivering results through innovative solutions, with professionals based in offices around the world. Our commitment is to advance the strategic interests of our clients and to deliver long-term results with excellence and integrity. You can learn more about our expertise and values by visiting GuggenheimPartners.com and following us on Twitter at twitter.com/guggenheimptnrs.
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Requisition ID: 2021-1522
Street: This Location is ONLY to be