Paul Weiss Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP Career Opportunities in New York, New York
The Senior Legal Personnel Manager will support the Legal Personnel Director with the operations of the Legal Personnel Department. This role requires a seasoned professional with experience in Human Resources, onboarding, immigration and compensation. The ideal person would be expected to independently manage the work streams of cyclical projects.
- Manage all immigration matters for the firm’s associates and counsel.
- Oversee the preparation and implementation of the annual arrival of the fall New Associates by the Legal Personnel Specialist.
- Oversee materials and events related to the annual fall New Associate Program by the Legal Personnel Specialist.
- Field and, where necessary, escalate questions from incoming associates.
- Prepare annual compensation audit for associates and counsel.
- Oversee the preparation of reports on headcount and industry survey materials.
- Support Legal Personnel Director with oversight of operational programs, benefits, policies and procedures.
- Support Legal Personnel Director with performance management processes for both upward and downwards reviews.
- Support Legal Personnel Director with Visiting Lawyer Program and manage Legal Personnel Specialist on administrative aspects of Visiting Lawyer Program.
Support Legal Personnel Director with upward and downward evaluations for Associates and Counsel. Required Skills
Bachelor’s degree, master’s degree a +;
- Minimum of 8- 10 years’ experience, preferably in an HR capacity and preferably in a law or professional services firm;
- Proficient in Word and Excel. Outlook and Lotus Notes a plus;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Highly developed organizational abilities and meticulous attention to detail; and
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple projects, and to work under pressure, in a deadline-driven environment.
##### Disclaimer Statement
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Tracking Code: 03047
Job Location: New York, New York, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular