Marsh & McLennan Cos Celent - Account Management Executive - North Americas in New York, New York
Celent is a specialist research, consulting and advisory firm focused on technology and innovation within the financial services industry. We are a subsidiary of Oliver Wyman, a global management consultancy.
- Research focuses exclusively on the financial services industry, and within it the intersection between technology and business strategy.
- Clients are the technology and business strategy leaders of hundreds of leading financial institutions globally.
- Analysts are seasoned industry experts - typically having decades of experience within financial institutions, the technology firms that supply them, and specialist financial services technology analyst and consulting firms.
- Vendor Evaluation research is recognised as being the most comprehensive financial services technology focused research in the market.
- Market Analysis research is trusted in the industry as being independent and insightful, based on the deep industry knowledge of our analyst team, and their access to a wide range of financial services market participants.
- A global perspective. We have a presence in 17 countries, and main offices in the US, the UK, and Japan.
The role is intended to be itinerant or working from home.Each Celent team member is attached to an office. Your base office location will be selected from Boston or New York office.
**The Role and Responsibilities**
The Account Management Executive for North America will be responsible for managing and growing a portfolio of key clients in North America.
The position will include responsibility for leading sales to financial services firms (banks, insurance, securities and investment companies) as well as selling to the technology solution providers that provide solutions to the financial services sector. You will be working alongside an international sales team and as part of a global organisation with analysts in seventeen countries.
Celent provides market leading research and analyst advisory services, which assist financial institutions with the technology and strategy challenges they face. Celent also provides custom consulting and other productised offerings focused on financial services technology research and advice.
**An Account Management Executive will be responsible for**
- Managing and growing a portfolio of existing key clients in North America and internationally.
- Developing multiple contacts across target organisations, understanding client needs, positioning Celent services appropriately, to enable sales to often large complex organisations.
- Managing the end-to-end sales process, developing leads, phone-led sales, and in person meetings - where you will either be the sole face of Celent, or accompanied by an analyst as subject matter expert.
- Building a pipeline through telephone and other direct marketing methods of prospecting.
- Leading sales meetings and presentations - whether via conference call, web meeting, or in person.
- Effective pipeline and forecast management in line with an agreed territory strategy.
**Your Attributes and Experience**
- 5+ of account management and sales experience, preferably for a consulting, advisory, research, a business information services provider in the financial services industry, or for a financial services technology firm.
- Proven success at selling to c-suite executives and developing trusted relationships
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- University degree
- Ability to work successfully in a highly virtual work environment, leveraging remote collaboration with a global team
- Strong team player, and desire to play a key role in the regional success of Celent
**Why work at Oliver Wyman/Celent?**
Working as part of our global, entrepreneurial company, you'll do meaningful work from day one. We're looking for individuals who challenge the norm, and constantly strive to build something new for the firm and the world around us. We have a collaborative, supportive and impactful team environment - we want you to bring your authentic self and enjoy working alongside diverse and down-to-earth colleagues who do serious work, but don't take themselves too seriously.
Oliver Wyman is an equal opportunityemployer.
Our commitment to diversity is genuine, deep and growing. We're not perfect yet, but we're working hard right now to make our teams balanced, representative and diverse.
**Unrestricted U.S. work authorization is required for U.S. office locations. Oliver Wyman does not offer sponsorship for this position. Please note that CPT and OPT are restricted forms of work authorization.**