Chobani Community Loyalty Intern (Summer 2023) in New York, New York
**Location:** Remote, NY
Chobani's Community Loyalty Team Intern will represent the Chobani brand, culture, and products to its customers, through a variety of channels. This individual is part of a team that builds brand loyalty by providing messaging that addresses the needs of our audiences and acts as frontline defense for Chobani.
- Provide excellent written and verbal support to consumers by answering inbound calls and emails received through our toll-free number, email and Chobani.com
- Proactively learn about product specs, descriptions, nutritional's, ingredients and social issues to address incoming questions
- Answer questions or address concerns about Chobani ads, brand messaging and developing news
- Accurately record information gathered in transactions with consumers into CRM (Consumer Relations Management) system
- Meet quality and productivity requirements as it relates to engaging the needs of the consumer
- Escalate business-critical complaints as necessary
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor's degree
- Enthusiasm to convey the ideals and culture of the Chobani brand
- A self-starter with the ability to work efficiently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to quickly learn new material and information
- Curious, not afraid to ask questions, and a desire for digging deeper to understand the why
- Organized and have the ability to multi-task
- Outstanding with communication and presentation skills and are comfortable interacting at all levels
- Must be able to travel to our Norwich or New Berlin locations within an hour and a half
Chobani is a food maker with a mission of making high-quality and nutritious food accessible to more people, while elevating our communities and making the world a healthier place. In short: making good food for all. In support of this mission, we are a values-driven, people-first, food-and-wellness-focused company, and have been since Hamdi Ulukaya, an immigrant to the U.S., founded the company in 2005. We produce [yogurt](https://www.chobani.com/products/), [oatmilk](https://www.chobani.com/products/oat-based/?format=Oatmilk), [dairy- and plant-based creamers](https://www.chobani.com/products/coffee-creamer/), [ready-to-drink coffee](https://www.chobani.com/products/chobani-coffee/) and [plant-based probiotic drinks](https://www.chobani.com/products/probiotic/?format=Drink). Chobani yogurt is America's No.1 yogurt brand, and it's made with only natural ingredients without artificial preservatives.
Chobani uses food as a force for good in the world - putting humanity first in everything we do. Our philanthropic efforts prioritize giving back to our communities and beyond: working to eradicate child hunger, supporting immigrants, refugees and underrepresented people, honoring veterans, and protecting the planet. We manufacture our products in New York, Idaho, and Australia. Chobani products are available throughout North America and distributed in Australia and other select markets. For more information, please visit [www.chobani.com](http://www.chobani.com) and follow us on [Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/login/?next=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fchobani), [Twitter](https://twitter.com/Chobani), [Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/chobani/) and [LinkedIn](https://www.linkedin.com/company/chobani/).
*Chobani is an equal opportunity employer. Chobani will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military and/or veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws.*
Compensation Range: -
**Nearest Major Market:** Eugene