Oracle Consulting Commercial Sales Rep, Central / South USA - Consulting Sales Rep 4 in New York, New York
Responsible for sales of Oracle consulting services.
Responsible for selling the Oracle consulting services. Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
8-12 years of relevant field sales experience. Able to develop strong internal relationships.iAble to network and develop strong business relationships with customers such that they turn to Oracle for their resource needs.iAble to generate leads and submit proposals to the client utilizing a broad knowledge of Oracle service offerings.iAble to generate consulting services and nurture and close the transaction. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
This is a remote/office based position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Consulting Commercial Sales Rep, Central / South USA - Consulting Sales Rep 4
Build* relationships, *Define solutions and *Drive *sales success!
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle's product strategy provides flexibility and choice to our customers across their IT infrastructure. Now, with Sun server, storage, operating-system, and virtualization technology, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is integrated to work together as a single system. In addition, Oracle's open architecture and multiple operating-system options gives our customers unmatched benefits from industry-leading products, including excellent system availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership. Oracle's 110,000 global employees are critical to that success.
Come and be an integral part of the Oracle Sales Organization!
As an Oracle Sales Representative/Consultant, you will leverage the Oracle reputation and sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share.
We seek self-motivated team players who excel at cultivating strategic relationships while developing new business. You will need strong business acumen and a successful track record of selling to C–level executives, including the ability to translate client needs into appropriate technology solutions.
If you have a record of success in sales or sales consulting in hardware, software or SaaS solutions to Fortune 2000 companies we would love to hear from you!
PREFERRED GEOGRAPHY: North East
Professional Service Sales (Consulting Sales) – Oracle Technology (Oracle Fusion / FMW – SOA, Database, Security, BI, Cloud Services, Exalytic Services) –* Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org*
Drive and motivation to sell Oracle Technical Professional / Consulting Services full-time. This is a direct sales role.
This is a senior level role, comparable to a seasoned Sr. Manager/Associate Partner in the big five model.
We are searching for experienced / seasoned Oracle Professional Services / Consulting Services Sales Reps who are successfully selling Oracle consulting/professional services.
Consulting Sales Executive for all Oracle Technology products and services. Focus areas are:
· Oracle Enterprise Architecture Services
· EPM / BI / Exalytics Services
· Database Services (Migration Factory, Golden Gate, Data Guard, RAC, ASM, OEM)
· Grid and Cloud Management Services
· System and performance and architecture
· ExaPlatform Services
· Application testing, performance tuning
· Capacity and Infrastructure Planning
· FMW services
· Data Center Consolidation
Our services are around advisory, architecture, assessments, and expert services for Oracle Technology. NO MANAGED SERVICES SALES.
· The successful candidate will be responsible for qualifying and developing value-add propositions for Oracle customers.
· Our Consulting / Professional Services Sales Reps are assigned a targeted account type, a geographic territory, pipeline targets and a bookings quota for the market.
· They are responsible for finding and generating new customers, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
· The successful candidate will be distinguished by additional specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth, as well as record of success in sales.
· Our Consulting / Professional Services Sales Reps are viewed as experts in the field and are assigned to large, complex, highly visible, strategic, or tactically important accounts; they may also act in a leadership capacity.* *
_Mandatory knowledge / experience:_
Successful Consulting / Professional Services Sales Reps develop strong internal relationships with the rest of the Oracle Account team.
They are able to network and develop strong business relationships with customers so that they turn to Oracle for their resource needs.
Our Consulting / Professional Services Sales Reps are responsible for generating leads and submitting proposals to the client utilizing a broad knowledge of Oracle's service offerings.
The key to successfully achieving or over-achieving quota is to generate Consulting Services sales, nurture and close the transaction
· Expected to have carried, and be paid variable comp on a personal (not group) quota attainment.
· Need to demonstrate (and be able to prove if offered) at least 95% attainment on a consistent basis (at least 3-5 consecutive years, and must be recent history)
· Commission history - MBO or discretionary bonus not acceptable
_Direct Sales Experience:_
- *· Minimum of 5 years experience working in a direct field sales role
· IT Sales for a solutions consulting organization in the areas outlined above
· Oracle technology product knowledge a MUST!
· Practical knowledge of positioning and selling Projects versus Staff Augmentation deals
· Must demonstrate experience selling complex, multi-pillar sales solutions
· Must understand selling the value of project management
· Must understand of project implementation methodologies
- Practical Sales Knowledge & Experience*
· The successful candidate must demonstrate that they understand and practice the following traits:
· Territory Management & account planning
· Ability to segment a market/territory
· Ability to define sales & demand generation strategies in each of the target market segments
· Ability to prospect to generate leads in each of the market segments
· In-depth knowledge of driving the entire sales cycle, including:
· Ability to qualify a customer and opportunity
· Ability to assemble and leverage the pursuit team while keeping control of the deal
· Ability orchestrate discovery meetings and link solutions to customer pain points (Consultative Selling / Value Selling)
· Ability to structure a winning presentation
· Presentation skills – customer solutions
· Ability to drive relationships with procurement/vendor management to negotiate terms pricing
· Ability to manage to a close plan
· Ability to forecast accurate numbers
· MUST have experience negotiated contract terms & conditions
_Practical knowledge of positioning and selling Projects versus Staff Augmentation deals_
Must demonstrate understanding of Staff Aug versus Project work
Must demonstrate experience selling complex, multi-pillar sales solutions
Must understand selling the value of project management
Must understand of project implementation methodologies
Travel as needed to successfully manage a large geographic territory – 75% Mon –Thurs/Fri travel.
Candidates must be able to travel within a defined geographic region.
We currently have opportunities to be based in and cover a surrounding geography:
*PREFERRED GEOGRAPHY: US Nationwide *
If you would like to be considered, please send updated resume with full contact details (name, address, phone, mobile, email) to email@example.com
TAGS: Professional Service Sales, Consulting Sales, Oracle Technology, Oracle Fusion Middleware, FMW, SOA, Database, Security, BI, Cloud Services, Exalytic Services, Oracle Enterprise Architecture Services, EPM / BI / Exalytics Services, Database Services, Migration Factory, Golden Gate, Data Guard, RAC, ASM, OEM, Grid, Cloud Management Services, System , performance, architecture, projects
Title: Consulting Commercial Sales Rep, Central / South USA - Consulting Sales Rep 4
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 21000BAR
- Oracle Jobs