Creative Circle, LLC Content Designer(101565) in New York, New York
Position: Content Designer
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Starts: Mid September, interviewing ASAP in August
Status: Full-Time w/ benefits
Rate: Salary is DOE
Our client, an advertising company, is looking to hire a full-time Content Designer, remote for now but long-term the plan is to be onsite a couple of days per week at their NYC office. The 5 (soon to be 7) person marketing team will work together onsite so it will be 2 consecutive days starting in the fall (there's a chance it could go up to 3 days/week in 2022).
Their team is small and everyone wears a lot of different hats and everyone pitches in as needed but there is also somewhat of an opportunity to shape the role based on your strengths and interests.
Soft skills: can't be someone who is compartmentalized - must be a team player, flexible, with a startup mentality and proactive (doesn't wait for direction).
Content Designer Responsibilities:
* Work with Sr. Marketing Manager on creative ideation and execution to support internal and external marketing/sales initiatives
* Execute creative campaigns and associated assets for use across all mediums/platforms including print, display and social
* Create marketing materials including presentation decks, videos, and sell sheets
* Develop and post content to support company initiatives and thought leadership
* Create and maintain website content
* Develop assets for lead generation and marketplace education
* Work with marketing and sales to establish a roadmap for seasonal initiatives
* Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing initiatives
* Work cross-functionally and liaise between departments to develop consistent brand identity, storytelling and product functionality
Content Designer Requirements:
* College Degree with 5+ years design experience working for B2B, adtech or large advertising agency
* Expert experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and Premiere (or similar video software experience since a solid handle on video is helpful, just basic sizzle reels)
* Expert working knowledge of WordPress CMS (coding a plus)
* Ability to conceptualize and simplify complex information and create compelling content and visuals customized to audience
* Strong understanding of OTT (over-the-top) and streaming industry, advertising and adtech industries/platforms
* Proactively and continually enhance knowledge of products and the industry
* Professional communications skills and ability to articulate thoughts and concepts fluidly
* Collaborative, agile and comfortable working in a growth environment and juggling multiple priorities
* Ability to analyze large data sets and execute on data visualization
* Exceptional knowledge of MS PowerPoint & Excel
* Copywriting and proofreading skills a must (to proof their own work and it's light copy usually with existing content)
This is a full-time Content Designer opportunity!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org","jobLocationType":"TELECOMMUTE","remotetype":"COVID-19
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf