Creative Circle, LLC Copywriter (Fitness / Technology / Lifestyle)(90513) in New York, New York
Position: Copywriter (Fitness / Technology / Lifestyle)
Starts: in the next 1-2 weeks
Duration: through December, possible to extend
Our client, a cutting edge fitness technology brand, is looking for a freelance Copywriter to join their team on a long-term freelance basis.
In this role, the Copywriter will be responsible for a range of digital copy reflective of the the brand's honest, fast and quippy tone. You'll work across creative and brand teams to continue brand awareness, consumer engagement and sales growth. Your copy should be quick, honest, and quippy to engage customers.
Specific responsibilities for the Copywriter include:
- writing brand copy across all digital channels: emails, banners, social media, product, etc.
- writing editorial and web interface copy, as well as some packaging and retail copy
- ensuring brand voice and tone is carried through all copy touchpoints for seasonal campaigns
- develop partnerships with creative and brand teams to ensure copy aligns with strategy
Requirements for the Copywriter include:
- at least 3 years of copywriting experience, agency or brand side; ideally you've worked on fitness, lifestyle, sports or tech
- ability to assume an established tone of voice and ensure content is aligned
- strong experience working across all digital touchpoints
- high fluency in social media and online best practices
- strong pulse on current style trends and culture
- ability to think conceptually about how design and copy interact
- EXCELLENT communication and collaboration skills with the innate ability to manage multiple high priority projects at once
This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing team on a long-term freelance basis!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf