Helen of Troy Nevada Corporation Creative Project Manager - OXO in New York, New York
OXO is hiring a Creative Project Manager for our New York City office.
What you'll be doing
As a member of OXO's Brand Design team, the Creative Project Manager is responsible for the coordination, scheduling, and workflow of all creative projects.
The Creative Project Manager reports to the Senior Creative Project Manager and acts as a liaison between Brand Design and other OXO teams requesting deliverables. He/she works cross-functionally with creative, production, product, sales and brand communications to own the full life-cycle the creative project. He/she manages the project timelines and provides ongoing support to the Brand Design team to ensure that all projects are delivered on schedule and successfully executed.
The Creative Project Manager must have prior experience managing the end to end creative process from the kick-off to execution of creative, including packaging, print, and digital.
He/she must be comfortable working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders and represent the Brand Design team confidently. He/she must have superior organizational skills, a strong attention to detail, the ability to manage deadlines and tasks with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage the end to end creative process from the project kick-off to release of packaging, print and digital projects.
- Lead the development of creative timelines and facilitates meetings with cross-functional teams.
- Maintain the overall Brand Design schedule and helps with prioritization and clear communication by conducting weekly scheduling meetings with the project management team and other key stakeholders.
- Facilitated meetings and design reviews, capturing key ideas, decisions, issues, and action items in meeting notes.
- Facilitate and coordinate the delivery of all information and assets needed to begin the creative process.
- Collaborate with the Senior Project Manager and the Design Director to ensure all creative resources are being allocated effectively.
- Populate the creative resources allocation schedule to ensure the successful development and delivery of multiple projects, on time.
- Run the Monday creative schedule meetings to preview the week's deadlines for all designers.
- Actively participate in project kick-offs and design reviews to ensure that creative is aligning with project objectives.
- Maintain a customer-first attitude with the understanding that clear, concise and timely communication is of the utmost importance in building trust in any cross-function relationship.
- Manage the Brand Design financial process for all creative related vendor PO's, invoices, billing and expenses.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3+ years of prior experience in project management/account management
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Extremely organized with an eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience at major NYC branding / packaging design firms / agencies a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experienced working within a smartsheets or basecamp a plus.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
At OXO, we're on a quest to make the everyday better. For over 25 years, we've made household tools that delight our customers and exceed their expectations. When we have an idea, we're going to make it happen, even if it hasn't been done before-especially if it hasn't been done before. If you've ever thought, "there's got to be a better way to do this", you
belong here, too.
We balance hard work with a thriving office culture; community isn't just a buzzword at OXO, it's a way of life. With a guest speaker series covering topics like service robots and crafting hard-to-write letters, group limoncello making, book and bike clubs, volunteering opportunities, luau-themed happy hours, summer outings to theme parks, and an annual ski trip-we like coming to work every day and think you should, too.
For more information about who we are and what we do, please visit www.oxo.com
Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you, as one of our employees or as an applicant for employment, have any questions about our Affirmative Action Plan, please contact Human Resources during regular business hours.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties of the position at any time.