Robert Half International Customer Service Representative in NEW YORK, New York
OfficeTeam is seeking a great Customer Service Representative for an open entry level account management position at a reputable company in Manhattan. Under supervision, the Account Manager Associate Jr. (AMA) resolves pre-and-post sale customer pain-points, prepares competitive bids for clients placing orders in Organizational Sales. Working with Sales reps and Product Specialists, the AMA uses a general understanding of products to make appropriate recommendations for customer orders. Purchase Orders (P.O.) are created and the AMA processes each order for final release and shipment.
• Processes Purchase Orders and bid requests from customer
• Responds to customers sales needs and post sale issues
• Works with bidding and buying department for pricing questions
• Collaborates with Credit Representative to ensure timely release of customer orders
• Deals with other departments- buyers, drop ship
• Develops and maintains a professional relationship with clients
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Possesses knowledge of company policies and procedures
• Professional phone demeanor and articulate communication skills
• Analytical thinker and quick problem solver
• Exercise interpersonal skills within team environment
• Excellent grammar skills and writing ability
• Detail-oriented and quick thinker
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
•Experience with MS Office Suite e.g.(Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
•Understanding of Corporate, Government, Education, or Military order process from the client perspective
•Strong customer service and office administrative skills
• A consistently positive approach to your work that is rooted in a businesslike professionalism
•Ability to navigate multiple computer systems and applications
•Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
If you are interested, please send your resume to Kaitlin.Gallo@officeteam.com
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $14.25 - $16.50 / Hourly
Location: NEW YORK, NY
Date Posted: September 24, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02942-0011544265
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs