TD Bank Digital Marketing Manager (Paid Media) in New York, New York
Digital Marketing Manager (Paid Media)
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
The Digital Marketing Manager is a marketing subject matter expert that manages complex and/or high-risk projects, plans, and campaigns within the digital, social, and content marketing space. This role is primarily responsible for complex and/or high-risk internal and external consulting and advisory services for businesses or functions within own portfolio, as well as supporting capability development within the marketing space.
Undergraduate degree and/or relevant professional certifications, designations, or equivalent required
5-7+ years relevant experience
• Superior impact and influencing skills with a demonstrated ability to lead large scale enterprise-wide initiatives.
• Experience and proven track record of managing successful performance marketing campaigns through digital, including display, programmatic, social, and driving performance through digital experiences.
• Deep understanding of Google Ads and Campaign Manager with preference for Google Ads certifications in Fundamentals, Search and Mobile Advertising.
• And/Or - Experience with managing social communities, developing, leading and executing social media strategies and analyzing and reporting results.
• Experience in performing analysis and audits in order to facilitation optimizations and ultimately improve performance
• Business acumen: strategic thinking, business process development, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• In Platform capabilities (management and optimization) for either Search Ads 360/Google Ads/Bing Ads and or Facebook/CM360 preferred
• Tag Management & AdOps experience an asset
Proficient knowledge of multiple marketing disciplines, strategy development, consulting principles, lines of businesses supported, banking industry, and product/customer markets
Knowledge of current and emerging competitor and market trends
Knowledge of risk management environment, standards and regulations
Ability to manage a budget and work within the constraints of that budget
Ability to lead, plan, implement and evaluate program/project activities to ensure completion of initiatives
Ability to exercise sound judgement in making decisions
Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form
Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships
Skill in using computer applications including MS Office
Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines
Ability to work successfully as a member of a team and independently
Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Depth & Scope:
As part of TD's US Marketing teams, the Digital Marketing & Performance Media group is responsible for leading our digital marketing transformation with specialists who support digital strategy and activation. The overall primary goal is to enable best-practices in each channel (owned and paid), define the leading practices, and beat benchmarks ultimately improving performance and driving ROI.
The Manager, of Digital Performance Marketing, will be responsible for driving marketing ROI for assigned Lines of Business and managing the holistic strategy and activation for paid media budgets plus stitching the collective strategy together with the associate managers who are activating on SEM/Paid Social and the agency managing programmatic buys.
Highly seasoned professional role requiring substantial knowledge/expertise in a complex field and knowledge of broader related areas
Integrates knowledge of the enterprise sub-function’s or business line’s overarching strategy in developing solutions across multiple functions or operations
Interprets internal/external business challenges and the industry environment, recommends course of action and best practices to improve products, processes or services
Acts as a technical expert/lead integrating cross-function understanding within their own field of specialty; may manage team(s) of related specialists
• Lead the digital media strategy for business unit working on and integrate the cross channel digital media efforts into one collective voice.
• Own the digital budget management and oversee billing process for business unit optimizing KPI's to maximize ROI of each marketing dollar spent, leveraging audience targeting, TD's digital marketing capabilities and other tactics to drive efficiencies.
• Guide the associate managers through broader strategic thinking and drive innovative thought for business unit
• Develop & execute on SEM, and/or Programmatic, and/or Paid Social strategies, insights generation, measurement and reporting ensure the respective channel plays a role in supporting & optimizing the customer journey in collaboration with all digital marketing channels
• Optimize the end-to-end campaign (including segments, creative, networks, tactics, etc) on an ongoing basis in real-time
• Deliver detailed and actionable insights and strategic recommendations, provide interpretation, guidance, and recommendations to drive business performance
• Partners with key stakeholders and provides input into integrated marketing strategies and plans, including annual forecast with updated projections
• Stay on top of industry trends and all applicable technologies
• Lead engagement with agencies, vendors and key internal partners
• Accountable to follow TD and Industry best practices
• Understands and is intimately aware of competitive activity in channels, ensures that the campaign is set-up for delivering competitive advantage.
• Optimize the end-to-end campaign (including segments, creative, content, networks, channels, tactics, etc) on an ongoing basis in real-time.
Leads cross-functional teams or projects with significant resource requirements, risk and/or complexity
Independently manages end-to-end functional programs
Solves or may lead others to solve complex problems; leads efforts or partners with others to develop new solutions
Uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgement and identify solutions
Impacts the achievement of sub-function or business line objectives within the area they are accountable for
Work is guided by policies and industry standards/methods
Communicates difficult concepts; converts information to compelling business context and advice; influences and gains alignment across increasingly senior stakeholders
Works autonomously as the lead and guides others within area of expertise
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
New Jersey, New York
Mount Laurel, New York
444 Madison Avenue, Mount Laurel - 12000 Horizon Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Digital Social Content Marketing
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.
- TD Bank Jobs