Authentic Brands Group Digital Merchandising Intern in New York, New York
Who We Are
Authentic Brands Group (ABG) is a brand development, marketing and entertainment company, which owns a portfolio of global media, entertainment and lifestyle brands. ABG elevates and builds the long-term value of more than 50 consumer brands and properties by partnering with best-in-class manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers. We are committed to transforming brands by delivering compelling product, content, business and immersive experiences. We create and activate original marketing strategies to drive the success of our brands across all consumer touchpoints, platforms and emerging media.
You’ll be able to access the resources and scale, while leveraging innovative technology and nimble environment. What we’re saying is, this isn’t your average day job. If you’re hungry to drive ideas into action and own your career, let’s chat. Our team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future of our brands. With the help of some of the brightest minds in retail, marketing, licensing, legal and more, we are building the intersection of digital and experiential marketing to help achieve that mission. We reimagine, evolve and transform brands!
What You’ll Do
The Winter 2022 Digital Merchandising Intern will acquire hands-on experience in bringing a brand to life. The Digital Team at ABG leads the development, planning, and execution of site experiences that bring our portfolio of brands to life. As an intern on our team, you’ll learn the ins, outs, and nuts and bolts of what it takes to deliver an event that leaves consumers and brand advocates hungry for more.
What you’ll be working on
· Support launching seasonal/monthly product deliveries on site which includes, but is not limited to, product catalog set up, tagging, imagery uploads, and merchandising
· Work on Shopify and Fast Simon platforms to launch basic product updates and daily site maintenance
· Daily maintenance entails, but is not limited to, updating product descriptions, product sequencing and imagery based on consumer and internal callouts
· Support digital team with weekly and ad hoc site performance monitoring and reports utilizing GA, Shopify, and Fast Simon
· Assist in executing markdowns
· QA site for daily issues
· Assist in updating and maintaining email marketing calendar
· Work on Foursixty platform, tagging products featured in IG
· Assist in SMS campaign setup utilizing Attentive
Currently enrolled university student in a fashion or marketing program.
Available to work 3 weekdays per week.
Willingness to get your hands dirty and make things happen.
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Comfortability in a high-paced, collaborative environment
Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel and G Suite
Process-driven and constantly looking for ways to streamline and simplify complex tasks
Authentic Brands group is an equal opportunity employer and we value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities or religious obligations who would like to request an accommodation, please contact email@example.com.