Coach Inc Director, Omnichannel Customer Experience in New York, New York
Coach is a leading design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, with a long-standing reputation built on quality craftsmanship. Defined by a free-spirited, all-American attitude, the brand approaches design with a modern vision, reimagining luxury for today with an authenticity and innovation that is uniquely Coach. All over the world, the Coach name is synonymous with effortless New York style.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
Primary Purpose: Support the implementation of an omnichannel strategy by seeking solutions and drivers with in-store, digital and mobile actions to achieve seamless customer experiences and increased customer loyalty. This will be done in close collaboration with cross-functional partners such as Digital, IT, Marketing, Training and Retail & Outlet channels.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in customer experience to...
* Develop and execute a North America omnichannel customer development strategy to increase retention and drive incremental business in close partnership with Marketing, Digital, Training, Retail Operations, Buying, IT, stores and the North America leadership team
* Maximize in-store usage of the Client Compass digital clienteling platform and other omni tools (e.g. Web Texting); provide guidance and training where necessary
* Drive enhancements to existing in-store digital platforms and roll out changes to the network in close partnership with IT and Retail Operations
* Develop and rollout with Digital and IT new digital tools to enable omni services and associate engagement with their customers across channels, e.g. Web appointment bookings, Web Chat
* Partner with the training team on developing content to reinforce the in-store omni and clienteling mindset as well as monthly toolkits to support key product launches and seasonal peaks
* Support North America Marketing and CRM key programs or campaigns through complementing and targeted in-store digital actions, e.g. New High Potential Program, Membership Loyalty Program
* Partner with the Marketing and Social team to drive the North America Coach Social Influencer program; animate the community to drive associate and customer engagement
* Manage results against key customer experience KPIs (e.g., top and new high potential client retention and sales growth, clienteling sales penetration) and action on them as opportunities arise
* Develop and manage a network of district and in-store champions to animate and drive in-store digital actions across the network
* Attract, retain and engage a high performing team
* Manage the department budget and ensure that we stay within allocated funds
The accomplished individual will possess...
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience
* 5 years of digital or omni-channel customer experience; client development experience a plus
* Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
* Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills
* Strong analytical skills and come up with new ideas and suggestions from these results
* Ability to implement strategies, monitor progress, and make necessary adjustments to achieve objectives
* Ability to interact with all levels of employees
* Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task projects in a dynamic, fast paced environment with shifting priorities
* Luxury brand experience
* Retail experience preferable
Our Competencies for All Employees
* Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
* Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
* Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
* Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
* Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
* Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
* Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn t upset when things are up in the air; doesn t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
* Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
* Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
* Managerial Courage: Doesn t hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and actionable positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant s or employee s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-KS1 Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
Employer's Job# 662775700
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.