VF Corporation E-Commerce Coordinator in New York, New York
E-Commerce Coordinator: Become the Newest Member of the VF Family
How You Will Make a Difference:
Partner with Production and Brand teams to develop and schedule asset production and upload
Own all schedules as it pertains to the website. Be the liaison between Production and Brand teams ensuring website assets are delivered in a timely manner.
Own website authoring of creative assets to the website in preparation for seasonal lookbook/preview launches
Work with internal and external teams to ensure business critical deadlines are met leading up the season launches.
Own product releases on web. Gather, manage, and upload product meta data and assets in preparation for weekly product releases.
Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all product and contentlaunches with thorough testing
Work closely with internal teams to gather, publish, and verify customer facing website content.
Author tags and descriptions for seasonal launches and weekly site updates.
On an ongoing basis, ensure accuracy of online product data and brand content
Identify, report, and troubleshoot e-commerce related issues such as website bugs, UX concerns, and order issues.
Facilitate the review process of site updates on staging and live environments
Gather feedback and work with appropriate team members to address it
Ensure the review process is streamlined and on schedule.
Manage design and development timelines and backlogs
Ensure requests/issues are recorded and assigned to appropriate team members
Proactively participate in site QA/QC with recommendations for enhancements and optimization
Support additional digital operations (including, but not limited to, In-store Registration, and Archive)
Manage timelines and tickets for digital projects
Work with design and development teams to deliver on time and within budget
Generate and schedule marketing emails
Report on email campaign performance and sales revenue
Assist with daily requests from the Customer Service Team such as order status, order edits / cancellations, and returns processing
Create accurate and timely weekly reporting and analysis ofsales, KPI’s, and social channels.
Years of Related Professional Experience: 2-3 Years
Educational/ Position Requirements:
• Strong time management skills, with the ability to balance competing priorities within tight deadlines
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Familiarity with modern E-commerce platforms (Shopify a plus)
• Proficient IN MS Office/Excel
• E-commerce content management/merchandising experience a plus
• Excellent critical thinking & analytical skills and ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
• Experience dealing with data and creating new processes
• Self-motivated and adaptable – a team player, no task is too big or too small
• Proactive and action-oriented mindset, ability to problem solve, leading with a respectful opinion, building rapport within and outside of the Digital department
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma a plus
VF Diversity Vision Statement VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- VF Corporation Jobs