Acadaca e360 Shopify Project Manager in New York, New York
What Acadaca Is All About: Founded in 2002, Acadaca is a 60-person boutique ecommerce agency with a broad spectrum of clients including fashion, beauty, lifestyle, media and B2B. Acadaca runs its primary operation out downtown Manhattan, in NoHo, with satellite locations in LA, Colorado, Pennsylvania, and Florida. We are a technology systems integrator with vast expertise in all the major technologies and platforms, with a highly integrated à la carte offering that includes digital marketing, user experience, and creative design, as well as eCommerce strategy and operations, and our own proprietary products. We are fortunate to work with many amazing aspirational brands that can be found in the better department stores and boutiques around the world (check out http://www.acadaca.com).
About The Team: Our eCommerce Team works directly with clients to create strategic digital roadmaps and oversee efficient execution, with a laser-sharp focus on streamlining clients’ businesses and increasing sales. We are a scrappy, smart, collaborative team, and we’re passionate about bringing our clients’ businesses to the next level.
About The Role: We are looking for a highly-motivated, tech-savvy person to join our eCommerce Strategy Team as a Shopify Account Manager. This position will be responsible for providing strategic Shopify specific direction to meet client goals, and project managing development updates. This position reports to the eCommerce Strategy Team Lead, and requires experience in Shopify and project management.
Shopify Project Management
● Identify Shopify-specific solutions to client initiatives and pain points
● Research and recommend third party applications and integrations
● Understanding of Shopify best practices
● Clear and effective client communication with clients on weekly meetings, and via email and slack
● Write clear and actionable development tickets
● Create roadmap for Shopify enhancements
● Execution on non-development related Shopify updates - this could be app configuration, digital marketing integrations, and merchandising related tasks
What We’ll Love About You:
● You’re a highly intelligent, strategic, creative thinker who approaches work with a positive attitude and takes pride in excellent execution
● You can troubleshoot issues as they arise by leveraging your own research, resourcefulness, and quick problem-solving skills
● You are a self-starter who is able to independently own projects, and work quickly and efficiently towards client goals while maintaining attention for detail
● You are highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects with many moving pieces, weighing priorities effectively
● You write buttoned-up emails and communicate professionally
What You’ll Need to Have:
● 2+ years of experience in digital project management
● A complete understanding of the Shopify platform
● Excellent communication skills
● Experience selecting Shopify third parties
● General understanding of eCommerce & UX best practices
Nice to have:
● Experience on an enterprise level platform such as SFCC or Magento for reference while trying to find solutions to clients who have recently replatformed to Shopify
Best-in-Class Benefits Health Care. 401k. Short/Long term Disability. Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Transit and parking benefits.
Work-Life Balance Take your birthday off! Enjoy Summer Fridays. Work-From-Home days. Informal, relaxed dress code.
Work Hard, Play Hard! Foosball. Pop-a-Shot. Free snacks and drinks. Happy hours. Sponsored Team Events and Recreation leagues.