Amazon Corporate LLC Email Marketing Associate in New York, New York
Shopbop/East Dane, the leading online boutique for women's and men's fashion and an Amazon subsidiary, is looking for a detail orientated, analytical Email Marketing Analyst to support and further develop the global email program. This role is critical to help the company drive its revenue growth and deliver a best in class customer marketing experience.
This person will provide technical, operational, and analytical support for the email team to manage current programs, launch new initiatives, optimize current best practices and help to expand the email program within the company. The successful candidate will be very analytical, self-starting, flexible, organized, and reliable.
* Manage email, loyalty, and app calendar and briefing; revise calendar as needed to meet KPI targets
* Work cross-functionally and to ensure new initiatives are effectively communicated and all teams have the information they need to succeed
* Create comprehensive briefs for large events (promotions, seasonal campaigns) for accurate briefing, tracking and go forward strategy
* Manage email calendar, send volume and testing plans; revise calendar as needed to meet KPI targets
Email and App Creation
* Aid in building, QA and launching daily emails including coding, email vendor setup, customer targeting, creative testing, and promotions integration; aid in ensuring all emails deploy correctly
* Partner with cross-functional teams (Merchandising, Creative, IT, CRM) to support and enhance all marketing, triggered and lifecycle email programs; support additional email programs for Customer Service, Customer Research and International teams
* Own building, QA and development of App notifications
* Develop and maintain internal email and app reporting - on a weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc basis
* Test and optimize program elements to continuously improve KPIs, including email and app productivity, cost per acquisition, open rates, click through and unsubscribe rates
* Serve as technical expert for email service provider to optimize reporting, targeting, acquisition and retention opportunities
* Liaise with existing and new outside email vendors
* Contribute to broader CRM team marketing efforts and operational excellence initiatives
* 1+ years of work experience in customer marketing or email
* Experience with analytical and email marketing tools
* Strong interpersonal, partnership and management skills
* Superb project management skills including excellent multi-tasking, prioritization and organization skills
* Hands-on, "get-it-done," results-driven mentality
* Advanced Microsoft Excel and Office skills
* Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as Marketing, Finance, Statistics or Economics
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.