Amazon Corporate LLC Enterprise Specialized Sales - Migration and Disaster Recovery in New York, New York
In 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) began offering IT infrastructure services to businesses in the form of web services, now known as cloud computing. One of the key benefits of cloud computing is the opportunity to replace upfront capital infrastructure expenses with low variable costs that scale with your business. With the cloud, businesses no longer need to plan for and procure servers and other IT infrastructure weeks or months in advance. Instead, they can instantly spin up hundreds or thousands of servers in minutes and deliver results faster. Today, AWS provides highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure services in the cloud that power hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
AWS is seeking for a seasoned sales specialist representative to help us accelerate customer adoption of AWS infrastructure though workload Migration and workload Disaster recovery offering. As a specialist sales representative for this fast growing, exciting space, you will have the opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technologies that will have a significant impact on our customer's technical strategy.
Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration of solutions such as CloudEndure Migration services, CloudEndure DRaaS, as well as AWS infrastructure such as Amazon EBS and Amazon EC2.
The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record and background that enables them to lead a sales effort that will include teaming with AWS sales representatives, solutions architects, professional services and partners. The successful candidate will also possess a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at the CxO/VP level, as well as a technical understanding that enables them to easily interact with cloud architects and infrastructure business owners. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions and work cross-organizationally to build consensus.
** This role can be located in New York, NY; Boston, MA; or Irvine, CA. **
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
* Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
* Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
* Create & articulate compelling value propositions around Lift & Shift migrations and Disaster recovery as a service solutions.
* Accelerate customer adoption of services such as Amazon EBS, Amazon EC2
* Maintain a robust and accurate sales pipeline.
* Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
* Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
* Ensure customer satisfaction.
* Expect moderate travel.Basic Qualifications
* 5+ years selling Lift&Shift and Disaster recovery solutions.
* 5+ years of sales experience with enterprise or large accounts
* 5+ years with one or more of the following technologies: Zerto, Commvault, Rubrik, Druva, VMware, veeam.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age