Emblem Health Field Marketer, AdvantageCare Physicians in New York, New York
Responsible for ensuring a cohesive and consistent experience between the AdvantageCare Physicians brand and its physical/retail locations. Embody a grassroots approach to marketing, and explore how to best leverage our 36 locations to support growth and retention, as well as initiatives with our enterprise partners. Build strong community relationships and serve as an advocate for positive patient experiences. Work with other departments and team members to ensure the best patient experience can be achieved.
Ensure Brand/Retail Consistency
- Visit and ensure assigned locations maintain a consistent experience, laddering up to the brands positioning and promise and delivering on business goals.
- Review all in-office collateral, displays and decorations (from internal and external sources); ensure only updated and approved materials are displayed and available to staff.
- Help educate staff around messaging/promotion of seasonal initiatives (such as flu immunizations, etc).
- Support the opening of 2-3 new locations/year and coordinate efforts with events, PR, facilities and operations teams.
Patient Experience Advocacy
- Work closely with Practice Administrators regarding patient flow and experience assessing any potential obstacles that marketing or facilities can help alleviate.
- Ensure placement of equipment (such as check-in kiosks) and/or new signage is correct and aligns to agreed best practices.
- Manage all pertinent office and contact information including specialties, staff counts, waiting areas, primary languages, demographics, patient counts, etc. and update digital and brand teams on a regular basis to ensure accuracy of all published materials and creation of any necessary location-specific marketing support.
- Update and report to senior leadership monthly on office trends and regular updates.
Community Understanding & Execution
- Establish and maintain relationships with community organizations such as churches, schools, etc.
- Recommend community marketing events or hyperlocal marketing opportunities.
- Assist in the execution of enterprise events and initiatives (at ACPNY locations) that draw community participation and awareness (i.e. Medicare orientations, health and wellness lectures, PR opportunities).
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related
- 4 6 years of relevant work experience required
- Minimum three years of specific experience in marketing or community relations, outreach, or related required
- Past experience interacting with client and/or communities directly preferred
- Demonstrated project and time-management skills; ability to deliver quality work under tight deadlines required
- Effective communication skills (verbal, written, presentation) with all types and levels of audiences required
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/tasks with competing priority levels and deadlines required
- Flexible and able to work effectively in an entrepreneurial environment required
- Requisition ID: 19033
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity