Deloitte Full Time Tax Consultant (Global Employer Services) (Summer/Fall 2024, Winter 2025) in New York, New York
Full Time, Global Employer Services
Developing tax-aligned compensation and benefits programs to address global and domestic needs is a critical component of an effective business strategy. As a Global Employer Services Consultant, you will use consulting skills to work with our clients to improve their global talent strategies, programs and functions. You'll join our team of talented professionals with subject matter knowledge and experience in global compensation, benefits, and international assignments. You'll work with clients to streamline their programs while managing tax effectiveness, risks, and costs. These services are designed to assist clients with developing the strategies, processes, and technologies that affect their staff and operations on a worldwide scale. Our consultative services, data analytics, and a technology-enabled compliance process are used to solve complex business issues for diverse clients around the world.
You'll work with clients to streamline their programs while managing tax effectiveness, risks, and costs. These services are designed to assist clients with developing the strategies, processes, and technologies that affect their staff and operations on a worldwide scale.
Work you'll do
As a Global Employer Services Consultant, you'll use versatile planning, technology, and development strategies to help deliver tax and cost-efficient programs. You'll develop client relationships and support in providing consultative services.
You'll help clients -
• Make sound staffing and operational decisions on a global scale.
• Better understand complex and multi-faceted global tax laws and regulations that can impact their mobility, talent, and reward programs.
• Make more strategic decisions about how best to achieve talent management objectives
Our Global Employer Services consultants help multinational clients develop tax-aligned compensation and benefits programs that address their international and domestic needs. Our consultants come from global compensation and benefits backgrounds and work with clients to streamline business operations while managing the scalability, risks, and costs of programs. Our team offers a full-range of services and guides clients through their processes, technologies, and strategies. Read more about Deloitte Tax Global Employer Services.
• Bachelor's degree in economics, human resources, international business, finance, or other liberal arts majors
• Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• The start date for this position will be in Summer/Fall 2024 or Winter 2025
• Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.0)
• Relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
• Technology-related coursework highly desirable
• Ability to prioritize tasks, work and manage multiple assignments in a team environment
• Strong analytical, consultative, quantitative, and project management skills
• Strong executive presence, and excellent communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills with an aptitude for working as part of a global team
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York City, Jersey City, California, and Washington, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to New York City, Jersey City, California, and Washington and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $46800 to $86040.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- Deloitte Jobs