Amazon Corporate LLC Global Lead - Migration Tooling Strategy in New York, New York
Global Migration Automation Program Lead
The Amazon Web Services partner team is looking for a Global Program Lead for Migration Automation. By joining the AWS partner migration team you will have the unique opportunity to evolve the AWS strategy for migration automation and tooling and work with our leading partners to implement the strategy. Working with AWS teams and technology and systems integrator partners you will play a key role in helping customers accelerate their journey onto AWS by further reducing the cost and effort of migration through tooling and automation. You will be a seasoned technology leader with in-depth cloud migration experience, broad and deep understanding of the migration tooling landscape, and demonstrated ability to develop and implement globally a strategy that delivers tangible results. You are able to think in new and creative ways, talk business with business leaders, and go deep with technologists, and work effectively across the globe with customers, partners, and internal AWS teams to help define, execute and manage an industry leading migration automation program as part of a world class migration program and partner ecosystem.
This role will be based in Seattle, New York, Boston or San Francisco.
* Work across AWS product management, professional services, solution architect, support, product marketing, partner/alliances and sales teams to define partner migration automation programs to support our overall migration segment strategy
* Build strong partnerships across internal and external stakeholders to drive the migration automation and tooling roadmap and program evolution
* Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities for associated migration tooling with key technology providers
* Work closely with the Global Lead for the AWS Partner Migration Program on a plan to ensure AWS is the top migration destination the leading consulting and technology partners who are focused on Enterprise Migration.
* Engage and enable a key number of consulting partners around the world and own a revenue goal related to migration practice growth at these partners
* Own and evolve the partner migration methodology and work closely with consulting and systems integrator partners on the adoption of migration best practice (methodology and automation).
* Work collaboratively with AWS consulting partners to create solutions that combine our top technology partners with packaged migration services
* Create positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies, web content, whitepapers, case studies and technical documentation in conjunction with AWS partner marketing and solution architects
* Provide AWS management with analytics and metrics-based reporting on all migration initiatives
* Prepare and give business reviews to the AWS management team
* 10+ years of consulting, business development with larger enterprise customers and partners, or product management experience
* In depth large scale cloud migration project and automation/tooling experience
* Consistently exceeds key performance metrics
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age