Robert Half International Health Insurance Agent in New York, New York
Robert Half Healthcare Practice is currently seeking 15 Customer Service Insurance Agents for a healthcare insurance company based in San Francisco, California. The client is looking for candidates who can work remotely, have an active health and accident insurance agent license in their resident state, and have prior customer service/sales experience. This project will run throughout the duration of the 2021 Open Enrollment season. The role will begin in October and will run through the end of December, with potential to extend into January depending on workload.
If you have the required experience and are available immediately, please submit your resume directly to Nwamaka Ofodu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Role: Remote Tier 2 Customer Service Agent
· Start Date: October 19- after clearance [background check, Health and Accident License Verification (HEAL)]
· Duties: Help members navigate the healthcare system, recommend, and enroll customers in health insurance, resolve any issues
· Duration: Until the end of the year- December 2020, potential extension into January 2021
· Hours: 6am-6pm Monday- Friday (full-time schedule)
· Health & Accident Insurance License in resident state
· All candidates required to undergo and pass background check
· Solid understanding of health insurance, including Healthcare.gov & Affordable Healthcare Act
· Experience working in a customer/client-facing role
If you or anyone you know is interested in this position, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume directly to Nwamaka Ofodu at email@example.com.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: New York, NY
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00416-9502690830
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs