Adecco Staffing HR Recruiter in New York, New York
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an HR Recruiter role in New York, NY. If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and enjoy working for a fast paced company, then Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Title: HR Recruiter
Pay: $27.50 Hourly
Duration: 6 months +
Location: New York, NY
The opportunity to support the development and implementation of the Campus Recruiting strategy and efforts for key global division(s) of the bank. Through close partnerships with highly engaged alumni, senior business leaders and hiring managers this role will contribute to delivery of over 400 full time and summer hires across Undergraduate and MBA, a crucial component of our business strategy. With responsibility for improving already strong conversion rates, improving gender balance of our classes and reaching more diverse audiences, you will be charged with implementing innovative ways to source top talent at target schools, including efforts to source virtually and engage students through digital tools, and the development of key digital branding concepts and materials. Your deep relationships with schools' career offices, key faculty/deans, athletic directors and important student clubs will improve our influence on campus and support implementation of our expanding virtual strategy.
The client has embarked on a new Campus recruitment strategy. Demonstrating our strong campus relationships and a technology driven approach, we are changing the way we recruit. Our campus model will require our recruiters to spend more time on enabling the business to meet their strategic hiring goals and less time on the road. As recruiter for one of our key divisions, you will be passionate about finding the applicants for the bank - applicants that demonstrate our entrepreneurial spirit, values the freedom and independence that spirit feeds, and understands the entrepreneurs contribution to the good of society.
• Help manage the Investment Banking and Capital Markets campus recruiting process for targeted schools for summer internship and full time positions
• Consult and involve team captains and recruiting team members throughout the season
• Schedule, coordinate and attend campus presentations, interview schedules and target events - includes booking of space, catering and AV and coordinating hotel, travel and attendee coordination
• Liaise with candidates regarding campus interview logistics, in-office interview logistics, offer details and hiring process
• Responsible for interview process - includes interview set-up, distribution, closed-list selection, interview sign-ups, and 2nd round scheduling and execution
• Coordinate with bankers on an effective sell-process - includes scheduling banker meetings, coordinating phone calls
• Help plan the summer internship program
• Coordinate review and offer process with respective groups
• Work on diversity-related programs and target events
• Manage recruiting-related headcount, financial controls and statistics reporting
• Maintain database of all recruiting participants and all candidates
IMPORTANT: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume.
If you have any questions surrounding the application process, please feel free to reach out to: Patrick Higgins at
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Adecco Staffing Jobs