A&E Networks Human Resources - Summer Intern in New York, New York
OVERVIEW OF JOB:
Join the A+E People Team as we embark our mission goal to find and grow the best talent. Reporting into the Director of People Development & Learning, you will support the delivery of learning and talent and performance management programs to all enterprise wide employees at all levels. In this high-touch role, you will anticipate needs, problem solve in real-time and look for new ways to improve or automate processes. You possess high attention to detail and are passionate about delivering superb client experience. You work collaboratively in a team to advance projects and get things done in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT THE INTERN WILL DO IN THIS ROLE (YOU MUST INCLUDE AT LEAST FOUR RESPONSIBILITIES/ TASKS.
The intern plays a critical role in partnering with the Director, People Development & Learning, the coordination and execution of performance management, people review, and high-potential and succession planning processes.
* Leads audience and data analysis for Learning and Performance programs by analyzing data to determine timing and participation
* Administers program scheduling and registration process with our internal ME+ site and tool to track employee training participation and progress.
* Schedules the appropriate classroom and prepares the physical setup, logistics, and any audiovisual equipment.
* Prepares and distributes training aids such as instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms and visual aids.
* Recommends improvements or new programs.
* Administers training reporting from ME+ database and analyzes data to report on participant attendance.
* Assists in budgeting tasks associated with learning programs and external coaches
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS THE INTERN NEEDS * Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint * Solid oral and written communication skills * Both an analytical and creative thinking mind-set * Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment * A positive attitude and desire to gain experience within the TV marketing landscape * A true team player!
A+E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We encourage veterans, disabled veterans and disabled individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified.