A&E Networks International Programming - Summer Intern in New York, New York
An intern with the International department will support various areas in the department including Programming, Fulfillment & Digital. June - August are the busiest months for International with preparation for 2 catalogues over 600 hours of programming, MIPCOM, other small conferences and our fiscal year end. A large part of the summer will be spent on a project regarding the Global Taxonomy and identification of our content for the enterprise. Creating standards of identifying attributes as well as client facing identifiers. We are putting great emphasis on the value and leverage of all content that we own. Gaining assistance and support at this time of year, in addition to giving experience in each area of the International department is beneficial to all parties. Fiscal year end is very time sensitive for the fulfillment team, being able to support them during summer for clean-up projects regarding assets, delivery and tracking of our materials, as well as, setting up new processes will ensure a more smooth process come year end. Assistance to any other departments will also provide a robust experience in the international Division.
- Global Taxonomy & Intl Program cataloging process - the preparation and distribution of programs and their related materials, production, and the creation, organization, and management of marketing materials, channel information and program information.
* Building Programming information tools (program bundles, tags, one-sheets, PowerPoint) to support Global Programming Stunts, events and Sales revenue opportunities.
- Interaction with internal teams as well as international clients and channel partners
- Responsible for capturing, updating and disseminating critical information related to International priorities other on-going workflows.
- Learning Fulfillment systems and metadata to assist in preparation for year end and various projects within production operations & delivery teams.
- Assisting the Fulfillment specialists with asset management. Accuracy & diligence is a must.
A+E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We encourage veterans, disabled veterans and disabled individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified.