Helen of Troy Key Account Coordinator - OXO in New York, New York
Join our OXO Team at Helen of Troy as a Key Account Coordinator and make an immediate impact on our trusted brands. Together, we build innovative and useful products that elevate people's lives everywhere every day.
At OXO, we're on a quest to make every day better. For 30 years, we've made household tools that delight our customers and exceed their expectations. When we have an idea, we're going to make it happen, even if it hasn't been done before - especially if it hasn't been done before. If you've ever thought, "there's got to be a better way to do this," then you belong here.
We balance hard work with a thriving office culture; community isn't just a buzzword at OXO, it's a way of life. With a guest speaker series covering topics like service robots and crafting hard-to-write letters, book and bike clubs, volunteering opportunities, summer outings to theme parks, we like coming to work every day, and think you should, too.
What you'll be doing:
The Key Account Coordinator serves as the primary business contact for our key accounts, sales representatives, and OXO partners. The KAC proactively ensures that assigned Key Accounts receive the tools, attention, information and service needed to deliver delight and grow the business!
- Maintain high levels of service and positive relationships with assigned key accounts.
- Proactively review account performance and discuss with manager on a regular basis.
- Find opportunities for increased sales or improved profitability.
- Manage/monitor assortments, forecasts, promotions, account programs, cost, and P+L.
- Meet or exceed financial plans, and P+L by account.
- Cultivate and own strong internal and account relationships.
- Communicate and showcase all upcoming new product offerings or changes to product lines.
- Ensure accounts or sales reps are provided with applicable product samples, and communicate product updates as needed.
- Capture meeting notes/follow ups and share out with appropriate individuals.
- Timely delivery of updates and information to accounts and internal partners.
- Maintain optimized product detail pages across all designated key accounts - utilizing oxo tools and content to build unified brand image.
- Responsible for regular site scrubs, item set up, and maintain order tracking.
- Schedule key account meetings, build presentation materials, and coordinate samples.
- Monitor on-time, in full shipments.
- Voice of assigned key accounts internally; coordinate with Sales, Supply/Demand, Customer Service, Product, Go to Market, Brand Design, and Finance/Accounting teams.
- Work on assigned Sales Team projects.
Skills to be successful in this role:
- Phenomenal teammate who collaborates well with others
- Detail orientated with an ability to multi task
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively engage with all internal and external partners on matters of account sales, strategy and execution
- Acute focus on achieving results
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university in related profession/field
- 2 + years experience providing account support
- Ability to create and deliver effective sales presentations
- Demonstrated high level of key account support
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Prior experience with BuyBuy Baby or Target
- Experience with Smartsheet
Wondering if you should apply? Helen of Troy welcomes people as diverse as our brands. Have the confidence to come as who you are because your point of view, skillset, and experience will make us stronger. If you're eager to share new ideas and try new things, we want to hear from you!
For more information about Helen of Troy, visit **www.helenoftroy.com**. You can also find us on **LinkedIn**, **Glassdoor**, **Facebook**, **Instagram** and **Twitter**.
**Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.** We are committed to developing a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive environment. We value diversity and believe that we are strengthened by the differences in our experiences, thinking, culture and background. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any protected basis.
We will provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application process. If you would like to request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000 \#LI-DNP.
Incorporated in 1968, Helen of Troy has grown into a leading global consumer products company with career opportunities in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. We offer creative solutions for our customers through a diversified portfolio of well-recognized and widely trusted brands, including OXO?, Hydro Flask?, Vicks?, Braun?, Honeywell?, PUR?, Hot Tools?, Drybar?. Most of these brands rank \#1 or \#2 in their respective categories.
We boldly bring brands into our family, where we nurture what makes them great. We collaborate internally and externally, always striving to provide the consumer-centric innovation, operational excellence, scale, global reach, and stellar shared services to make them soar.
*The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties of the position at any time.*