MultiPlan Lead Enterprise Data Architect in New York, New York
Lead Enterprise Data Architect
Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talented individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
We are currently looking for a Lead Enterprise Data Architect to sit in either our Rockville, MD, Bedford, MA, Naperville, IL or NYC offices. Please note: our offices are currently closed due to the pandemic and our employees are working from home. Once our offices reopen, this position will transition to working in one of these offices.
As a Lead Enterprise Data Architect, you will be responsible for defining and executing enterprise data architecture, strategy, and integration required to effectively and efficiently support organizational strategy. The role will task you to provide strategic direction in the development of the enterprise data strategy, partnering across the enterprise to align with future-state business goals and objectives.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
Build and maintain an information-sharing strategy for the organization and ensure it supports key enterprise initiatives and strategies, such as enterprise application integration, service oriented architecture (SOA), cloud computing, pattern-based strategy, and big data solutions.
Oversee a team of dedicated technology inclined professionals in the execution of data governance, metadata management, data quality and analytics
Provide technical and architectural direction to enterprise projects that improves overall product quality and maximizes utilization of project resources
Maintain reference architecture specific to architectural governance and application roadmap
Design and execute on-prem and cloud portable Data Lake solution
Provide Data Integration and Engineering solutions to Cloud-based and On-prem Machini Learning initiatives
Set up, manage and lead data governance and data/application steward programs.
Manage the architectural data governance tools and process on behalf of the department.
Develop a gap plan between the current and future state data architectures and coordinate with fellow enterprise architects to develop road maps for orderly transition to the future state.
Lead efforts to improve business performance through enterprise information solutions and capabilities, such as but not limited to: master data management (MDM), metadata management, business intelligence (BI), content management, data integration, information lifecycle management and related information management or information infrastructure components.
Ensure the overall design of company's enterprise information architecture (EIA) and development of the organization's information-sharing strategy. Partner with business, functional, and information technology leaders across theo organizational landscape to determine which data/information assets should be treated as enterprise information. Faciliate the dissemination of such information across the enterprise as appropriate.
Maintain the approved technology stack documentation and validate new designs against the stack as needed.
Identify opportunities to generate revenue or improve business performance through the use of internal or external information content.
Prepare conceptual and logical subject area models and implementation-level details that affect the continuum of disciplines involved in the architecture, design, implementation and management of enterprise data.
15. Select, develop, and evaluate staff to ensure the efficient operation of department.
16. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
17. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
18. Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
19. Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data - this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
20. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
* Minimum high school diploma and 8 years' experience in a technology driven field, 5 years' of which should be inclusive of exposure to enterprise data architecture and data engineering. Bachelors' degree in computer science, information technology, or a similarly related field in highly preferred.
* Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable.
* Experience in healthcare industry preferred.
* Experience in an intensely data-driven environment.
* Extensive knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM) systems & Information Lifecycle Management (ILM).
* Experience with large enterprise data warehouse architecture design including logical and physical model development.
* Demonstrated experience with enterprise architecture involving high volume transactional systems, integration, middleware services, application service layers and user experience.
* Knowledge and experience in Data Governance & understanding of domain data models and enterprise data models.
* Knowledge of industry standard Enterprise Architecture Frameworks, (e.g. Zachman, TOGAF, DODAF) highly preferred.
Communication (written, verbal and listening), organizational, planning, and presentation skills.
Ability to create the conceptual solution design from a high level to solve business problems.
Individual in this position must be able to work in a standard office environment which requires sitting and viewing monitor(s) for extended periods of time, operating standard office equipment such as, but not limited to, a keyboard, copier and telephone
We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
Medical, dental, and vision coverage (low copay & deductible)
Short- and long-term disability
401(k) + match
Generous Paid Time Off
Paid company holidays
Flexible Spending Account
Employee Assistance Program
MultiPlan is an Equal Opportunity Employerand complies with all applicable laws and regulations. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled