Penguin Random House LLC Manager, Digital Brand Marketing in New York, New York
Penguin Young Readers, a division of Penguin Random House, seeks a Digital Brand Marketing Manager to join its retail and online marketing teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop and implement innovative digital marketing plans and campaigns for key bestselling authors/brands, licenses, and franchises, including The World of Eric Carle, MadLibs, Llama Llama, Roald Dahl, and the Who HQ series. The ideal candidate will craft digital campaigns, analyzing market trends to inform social media strategies, and developing and maintaining brand websites. He/she/them will report into both the Executive Director of Retail Marketing and the Assistant Director of Digital Marketing and will also work closely with our brand marketing team, our larger digital team, as well as our editorial and sales teams.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Strategizing, planning, and executing digital initiatives and campaigns that will maximize exposure for our leading brands and franchises
• Managing brand specific websites, newsletters and social channels including the World of Eric Carle, WhoHQ, Llama Llama, Mad Libs and others
• Developing and scheduling ongoing brand promotions and activations across Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
• Partnering with PYR brand retail team to insure content, strategy, messaging, and execution across retail and digital spaces are consistent and aligned
• Leading seasonal updates and new feature launches for brand websites from planning and developer communication to internal routing and QA testing
• Concepting and developing brand and character-focused digital assets including video content, social media graphics, and activities through both outside vendors and in-house creative services department
• Identifying and developing relationships with social media influencers to support frontlist brand publications and key seasonal activities while maintaining social best practices and legal standards
• Creating, coding, and deploying various monthly e-newsletters
• Managing year-long digital brand calendars to ensure consistent promotional plans, milestone celebrations, seasonal activities
• Developing and executing brand content plans for both owned and partner-controlled social media channels
• Working with digital and retail teams on seasonal brainstorming and marketing plan creation for key brands
• Analyzing market and trends and sales data to inform digital strategy for our leading brands
• Attending and presenting at weekly sales, marketing, and publicity meetings.
Please apply if you meet the following qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years experience in digital marketing; brand management, kids media or licensed merchandise experience preferred
• 2-3 years of experience operating brand social media presence on key platforms including Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok
• Experience with html coding and troubleshooting for e-newsletters and web development projects
• Proven ability to manage projects with 3rd party vendors including web developers, video producers, and graphic designers
• Knowledge of social media scheduling systems and management dashboards
• Understanding of and ability to synthesize social and web analytics
• Working knowledge of Photoshop, Canva, and Dreamweaver
Please apply using our online application process, and please include your résumé and cover letter with salary requirements. Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program.
Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Our range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical/Prescription drug insurance, Dental, Vision, Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Pre-Tax and Roth 401(k), Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life/AD&D Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Student Loan Repayment Program, Educational Assistance & generous paid time off.
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution. Our vibrant and diverse international community of nearly 250 publishing brands and imprints include Ballantine Bantam Dell, Berkley, Clarkson Potter, Crown, DK, Doubleday, Dutton, Grosset & Dunlap, Little Golden Books, Knopf, Modern Library, Pantheon, Penguin Books, Penguin Press, Penguin Random House Audio, Penguin Young Readers, Portfolio, Puffin, Putnam, Random House, Random House Children’s Books, Riverhead, Ten Speed Press, Viking, and Vintage, among others. More information can be found at http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/.
Penguin Random House values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Company: Penguin Random House LLC Country: United States of America State/Region: New York City: New York Postal Code: 10019 Job ID: 167341
Penguin Random House LLC
- Penguin Random House LLC Jobs