Colgate-Palmolive Manager, Global Marketing Effectiveness Analytics in New York, New York
Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
# 141380 - New York, New York, United States
The Manager, Global Marketing Effectiveness will play a critical role in leading the transformation and next generation of Marketing and Media Effectiveness (MME) analytics capabilities at Colgate-Palmolive. The Manager will bring a multidisciplinary approach to this vital role, including seasoned business acumen; an in-depth knowledge of marketing and media analytics attribution and statistical approaches; hands-on experience developing, deploying, and scaling MME analytics solutions and applications; and the ability to derive data-driven insights and communicate them in a simple and compelling manner leveraging visualization solutions that spur action.
This position requires someone highly skilled in operating within a matrix, able to bring together and align cross-functional internal and external partners and agencies as well as the Division Analytics & Insights teams at CP.
This role reports to the Director of Global Data Science & Advanced Analytics.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Lead the implementation of CP’s MME analytics strategy, roadmap, and its different elements - Mix Optimization (cross-channel) and Budget Setting (strategic budget allocation)
● Work with cross-functional partners (internal and external) to develop and manage a world-class and future-proofed ecosystem of methodologies, solutions, and KPIs designed to help the business optimize and measure the impact of paid, owned, and earned media
● Lead and manage the global Marketing Mix Modeling agenda and operational model, aligning joint business plans with core external vendors and CBS (internal) resources, tracking of MMM coverage across businesses and markets, and ensuring comparability of project deliverables for meta analysis
● Define and execute quarterly/semi-annual meta analytics leveraging learnings from executed projects, and aligned with Company key strategic business questions
● Evaluate vendor and internal CBS MMM team performance, pilots of new vendors and approaches, to support Company strategy of bringing capabilities in house
● Support and play liaison role between businesses, Director Global Analytics Integration and Procurement for definition and execution of engagement MSAs and SOWs to ensure compliance with Company policies and contractual obligations
● Stay connected and involved with key pilot initiatives and engagements to provide business teams with support on technical analytic issues, monitor supplier performance, and assess capabilities
● Lead the development and deployment of in-house MME approaches working very closely with Colgate Business Service (CBS) in support of the business needs/priorities
● Leverage real-time data to improve decision making and ROI on digital executions
● Think and act with a business lens, leveraging analytics approaches and connecting dots across otherinsights to deliver actionable recommendations to business partners
Qualifications and Attributes
● 8 to 10 years of experience in Marketing and Media Attribution
● Deep understanding of key analytics attribution methodologies and approaches and a clear understanding of the capabilities and limitations of various techniques in today’s ever changing regulatory environment
● Demonstrated ability to effectively build partnerships and influence stakeholders and decision making at all levels of an organization; ability to move from analytics to insights to action, including gaining adoption of his/herteam’s recommendations
● Proven experience implementing channel and campaign/execution optimization
● Demonstrated ability to effectively build partnerships and influence stakeholders and decision making at all levels of a complex global organization
● Demonstrated excellent leadership skills with the ability to turn vision into action, motivate others to achieve goals, and drive change and transformation
● Strong knowledge of multiple consumer data, advanced analytic methods and modeling techniques, intelligence and visualization tools
● Agility with undefined objectives and responsibilities, ability to devise an effective solution in unstructured situations
● Bachelors in Economic, Business, Statistics, or Applied Mathematics required
● MBA or MS in quantitative business field preferred
Salary Range $120,720 - $158,445 USD
Pay is based on several non discriminatory factors including but not limited to experience, education, skills and office location. In addition to your salary, Colgate-Palmolive offers a performance based bonus and competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com . To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com . To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com . To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com .
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.
- Colgate-Palmolive Jobs