Coach Inc Manager, NA Wholesale Marketing in New York, New York
MANAGER, WHOLESALE MARKETING
Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop, and today is a leading New York design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections. We attribute the prominence of the Coach brand to the unique combination of our original American attitude and design, our heritage of fine leather goods and custom fabrics, our superior product quality, and our commitment to the customer experience.
At Coach, we bring together strong, collaborative people in a culture of mutual respect, support, accountability, and passion for the brand and product. Our goal is to offer an inspirational and modern workplace that allows for exceptional talent to thrive.
The Manager of North America Wholesale Marketing will be responsible for providing brand leadership within North America Wholesale (NAW) line of business for multi-channel co-op marketing activities through wholesale retail partners including Advertising (print and digital), Sales Promotions & Communications, CRM & Direct Marketing, Pop-Ups and In Store Events. The position will optimize marketing budget spend to drive sales and market share within the wholesale channel.
THE SUCCESSFUL INDIVIDUAL WILL LEVERAGE THEIR PROFICIENCY TO...
* Identify, recommend, and execute local/regional marketing initiatives for wholesale accounts that align with overall brand strategies and achieve specific performance metrics
* Manage North America Marketing Co-Op plans for all accounts in partnership with account sales team. Assist the North America Marketing Director in aligning plans across all channels of business in the market that are consistent with the global brand presence.
* Create an annual planning calendar for all marketing and promotional activities to drive retail and brand building initiatives including new product launch, key investments by season, new store openings, special events, etc.
* Collaborate cross-functionally with critical stakeholders including Wholesale management Retail Merchandising, Planning and Allocation, Retail Operations, Visual Merchandising, Ecommerce, CRM, Advertising, Creative, and Finance
* Establish relationships with wholesale account marketing teams to plan and execute 360 campaigns inclusive of but not limited to: blogger partnerships, social advertising, retargeting, homepage takeovers and email marketing campaigns
* Develop in-store gifting initiative and partner with Merchandising and Sales to drive key metrics and conversion
* Maintain knowledge and execution of industry best practices for wholesale marketing as well as performing ongoing benchmarking with competing luxury brands.
* Identify featured product for print and digital opportunities based on account customer base, tier and global marketing strategy
* Collaborate with Creative Services to provide styling direction for account produced photography
* Communicate product strategies, gather samples and brief digital assets for wholesale account sites, social assets and emails
THE ACCOMPLISHED INDIVIDUAL WILL POSSESS...
* BA degree or equivalent experience
* At least 5 years marketing experience, Wholesale experience preferred
* Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational/Project Management skills required
* Ability to self-direct, manage ambiguity and flex to changing business needs
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Strong business and financial acumen
* Strong Computer Skills: Word, Power Point, Excel & Outlook
* Ability to build effective partnerships and interact successfully with diverse individuals at all levels
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, multitask & prioritize assignments
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant s or employee s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
Employer's Job# 568740200
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.