Amazon Corporate LLC Manager of Sponsored Products Marketing Channels in New York, New York
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of ecommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon owned and operated sites and on other high quality sites across the web. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising product with a relentless focus on the customer, you've come to the right place.
A strategically important part of our charter is to drive adoption across a portfolio of self-service, cost per click advertising products to enable head to tail advertisers to engage with customers in relevant ways. Our team is tasked with making it easy for sellers and vendors to advertise their products, thereby increasing the visibility of their products, which also helps Amazon customers discover more selection-a win-win!
We are looking for a seasoned Manager of Marketing, who will define marketing channel strategy and initiatives to drive full lifecycle growth of Sponsored Products. In this role, you are accountable for a team that owns the digital marketing channel strategy for large organizational goals with significant business impact, as well as driving strategy and execution of our nascent influencer marketing program. You are able to define the program, set objectives, analyze data and drive improvements that are quantified with metrics. You are able to influence and drive teams inside and outside the organization to deliver and improve the customer experience.
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong passion for data and analytics, has an expert understanding of digital, social and/or influencer marketing, and has experience standing up net new marketing programs. You operate from a customer first perspective to understand user journeys, barriers and media consumption patterns. You exhibit a willingness to roll up your sleeves and assist your team with proactively identifying and mitigating risks. You demonstrate good judgment in prioritizing your team's work to contribute to ambitious growth plans. You'll need to be a strong communicator who can earn trust with key stakeholders across multiple teams. You will be excited to test and learn in a data driven environment, using customer data and insight to drive channel recommendations. You should be comfortable with ambiguity and excited by complex challenges. You know how to collaborate with external talent and creators to build world-class digital marketing campaigns. If you are organized, analytical and passionate about marketing innovation, with an interest to own your channel strategy end to end, this is a great role for you.
* Own strategy and execution of channel marketing to drive growth of active advertisers on Sponsored Products
* Grow the scope and impact of the influencer marketing program
* Operate with autonomy to deliver results and achieve objectives of both your team and the broader organization, upholding the highest standards and prioritizing maximizing customer value
* Create marketing plans and effective narratives that have clear, measurable success criteria
* Develop KPIs and insights both internally and with external partners to benchmark expectations and goals
* Dive deep to understand Amazon's advertising business and its advertisers journeys in order to uncover unique insights and opportunities
* Partner with key cross-functional teams to influence successful, measurable marketing ideas and plans in order to drive business outcomes
* Own the business impact and performance of initiatives, and share insights with senior leaders and stakeholders
* 2+ years of experience directly managing others
* 6+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
* Experience driving direction and alignment with cross-functional teams
* Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
* Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
* Experience directly managing teams
* Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.