Progyny, Inc. Marketing Associate (Member Marketing) in New York, New York
Thank you for considering Progyny!
Marketing Associate (Member Marketing)
Progyny is on a mission to give everyone the opportunity to start a family and feel supported in their health through transformative fertility, family building and women's health benefits. This role will contribute to patient education across our family of benefits, focusing on creating personalized resources and collateral to support members no matter where they are in their journey. You will join a growing marketing team and work closely with Implementation, Client Success, and Member Services on a variety of projects designed to support member engagement and drive benefit education and awareness. The ideal candidate is eager to learn and test out new ideas, can manage multiple projects at once, is detail oriented, a strong writer, and is a collaborative team player.
- Support the marketing team's efforts to clearly and effectively communicate the Progyny benefit to our members and tailor all communications to our different audiences across Progyny's family of benefits - Fertility and Family Building, Pregnancy and Postpartum, and Menopause
- Draft marketing collateral that supports our clients' efforts in driving benefit education and awareness among their employees including detailed benefit guides and one pagers, event collateral, at-home mailers, educational content including blogs and articles, newsletters, and presentations
- Coordinate and launch education-driving campaigns for members across mediums and tools, such as videos, virtual events, social media content support, and web content
- Support creation of member materials, and the coordination and execution of benefit fair events and member webinars during the busy Open Enrollment season
- Source opportunities and launch processes for ongoing client success enablement
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing/communications
- Strong oral/written communication and interpersonal skills to communicate to both internal and external partners
- Experience with email marketing tools, webinar platforms, and project management tools a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about connecting people with care and support during life's milestone moments
Progynyis a transformative fertility, family building and women's health benefits solution, trusted by the nation's leading employers, health plans and benefits purchasers. We envision a world where everyone can realize dreams of family and ideal health. Our outcomes prove that comprehensive, inclusive and intentionally designed solutions simultaneously benefit employers, patients and physicians.
Our benefits solution empowers patients with concierge support, coaching, education, and digital tools;provides access to a premier network of fertility and women's health specialists who use the latest science and technologies; drives optimal clinical outcomes; and reduces healthcare costs.
Our mission is toempower healthier, supported journeys through transformative fertility, family building and women's health benefits.
Headquartered in New York City, Progyny has been recognized for its leadership and growth. Come join a company that has been recognized by CNBC Disruptor 50, Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in Healthcare, Forbes' Best Employers, Financial Times, INC. 5000, Inc Power Partners and Crain's Fast 50 for NYC.
- Family friendly benefits: Paid family and parental leave-, fertility and family building benefits (including egg freezing, IVF, and adoption support), family care fund and Parents' Employee Resource Group
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Free in-person, virtual and text-based mental health and wellness support
- Paid time off, including vacation, sick leave, personal days and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Bonus program
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Access to on-demand legal and financial advice
- Company social events
- Flex days (3 days a week in the office) and onsite meals and snacks for employees reporting into our NY office
In compliance with New York City's Wage Transparency Law, the annual salary range for NYC-based applicants is: $65,000 - $75,000. There are a variety of factors that go into determining a salary range, including but not limited to external market benchmark data, geographic location, and years of experience sought/required. Progyny offers a total compensation package comprised of base salary, cash bonus, and equity.
Progyny is proud to be anEqual Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives,skillsand experiences within our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, status as a protected veteran, criminal history consistent with legal requirements or any other basis protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance or an accommodation during the recruiting process, please send an e-mail to .
Minimum Salary: 31200.00 Maximum Salary: 31200.00 Salary Unit: Yearly