Progyny, Inc. Marketing Associate (Provider Marketing) in New York, New York
Thank you for considering Progyny!
Marketing Associate (Provider Marketing)
Progyny is on a mission to give everyone the opportunity to start a family and feel supported in their health through transformative fertility, family building and women's health benefits. As a marketing associate you will be responsible for supporting the Provider Teams to create a cohesive experience for our clinical partners. You will join a growing marketing team and work closely with other internal staff on a variety of projects that support Progyny's mission to help individuals achieve their dreams of family. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented self-starter. They are also able to wear multiple hats, juggle numerous projects and are eager to learn.
- Support the marketing team's efforts to clearly and effectively communicate the Progyny benefit to our clinics.
- Draft marketing collateral including Newsletters, Network documents, PowerPoints, blog posts, education materials etc.
- Coordinate in person and virtual benefit education and awareness events. * Support in person and virtual conferences throughout the year.
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing/communications or a healthcare related field
- Strong oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to develop strong cross functional relationships and be able to effectively communicate to both internal and external partners
- Experience with digital marketing tools including Marketing Cloud
Progynyis a transformative fertility, family building and women's health benefits solution, trusted by the nation's leading employers, health plans and benefits purchasers. We envision a world where everyone can realize dreams of family and ideal health. Our outcomes prove that comprehensive, inclusive and intentionally designed solutions simultaneously benefit employers, patients and physicians.
Our benefits solution empowers patients with concierge support, coaching, education, and digital tools;provides access to a premier network of fertility and women's health specialists who use the latest science and technologies; drives optimal clinical outcomes; and reduces healthcare costs.
Our mission is toempower healthier, supported journeys through transformative fertility, family building and women's health benefits.
Headquartered in New York City, Progyny has been recognized for its leadership and growth. Come join a company that has been recognized by CNBC Disruptor 50, Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in Healthcare, Forbes' Best Employers, Financial Times, INC. 5000, Inc Power Partners and Crain's Fast 50 for NYC.
- Family friendly benefits: Paid family and parental leave-, fertility and family building benefits (including egg freezing, IVF, and adoption support), family care fund and Parents' Employee Resource Group
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Free in-person, virtual and text-based mental health and wellness support
- Paid time off, including vacation, sick leave, personal days and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Bonus program
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Access to on-demand legal and financial advice
- Company social events
- Flex days (3 days a week in the office) and onsite meals and snacks for employees reporting into our NY office
In compliance with New York City's Wage Transparency Law, the annual salary range for NYC-based applicants is: $65,000 - $75,000. There are a variety of factors that go into determining a salary range, including but not limited to external market benchmark data, geographic location, and years of experience sought/required. Progyny offers a total compensation package comprised of base salary, cash bonus, and equity.
Progyny is proud to be anEqual Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives,skillsand experiences within our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, status as a protected veteran, criminal history consistent with legal requirements or any other basis protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance or an accommodation during the recruiting process, please send an e-mail to .
Minimum Salary: 31200.00 Maximum Salary: 31200.00 Salary Unit: Yearly