Hanesbrands Inc. Marketing Licensing Administrator in New York, New York
This position supports the growth of the brand licensing efforts across
the Activewear & Innerwear businesses for Hanes, Maidenform, JMS,
Champion, C9 Champion, and brand collaborations. Primary responsibility
is supporting the administrative needs of the HBI Licensing team. The
successful candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment while
discharging multiple priorities, have strong organizational skills, be
team-oriented, and possess the interpersonal skills required to interact
with HBI functional areas, as well as external parties, including
licensees, licensors, agencies and customers.
- Generate monthly royalty reporting for Licensing managers and
director, Finance and Accounting.
- Partner with Finance to track royalty and factory audit payments;
follow-up with licensees directly.
- Serve as the primary contact between licensees and HBI's Compliance
team to ensure that factory information is accurately tracked in
HBI's ICIX system, and that licensees are compliant with HBI CSR
- Coordinate requests for factory audits and follow-up on corrective
action plans necessary to keep factories in compliance with HBI
- Maintain HBI's online product approval system (Dependable
Solutions), including updating contract information, brand
guidelines and contacts. Coordinate training for new licensees and
troubleshoot systems issues with the Dependable Solutions team.
- Collect and maintain CADs for seasonal development.
- Collect, catalog and organize seasonal development samples from all
licensees. Act as the primary internal contact for sample requests.
- Assist with seasonal calendar management.
- Assist with competitive research and market analysis.
- Monitor all key deadlines based on contractual requirements and keep
the Licensing team informed.
- Maintain repository for all license agreements.
- Maintain and update information on HBI's SharePoint site to provide
all cross-functional teams with visibility to licensed product.
- Coordinate licensed products for photoshoots.
- Assist with the creation of presentation decks/material.
- Forward all customer service issues to respective licensees.
- Provide support to brand collaboration projects as needed.
- **Bachelor's degree required.**
- 2-4 years' experience in administrative brand/IP licensing, brand
management, product development, merchandising, or marketing.
- Successful track record in project management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must exhibit excellent attention to detail, strong organizational
skills, and superb follow-up and follow-through.
- Must have strong proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to process
and deliver on multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Must exhibit flexibility and embrace multi-tasking.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United
States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for
employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application and hiring process should contact us directly: