Hanesbrands Inc. Marketing Licensing Administrator in New York, New York
This position supports the growth of the brand licensing efforts across Activewear & Innerwear business for Hanes, Maidenform, JMS, and Champion & C9 Champion. Primary responsibility would be to support the administrative needs of the HBI Licensing team. The successful candidate must thrive in a fast- paced environment with multiple priorities, have strong organizational skills, be team oriented, and possess the interpersonal skills to interact with external licensees, customers, and HBI functional areas.
- Generate monthly royalty reporting to be shared with Licensing managers, finance & accounting. This would also include updates on monthly sales projects
- Partner with finance on tracking of outstanding royalty & factory audit payments - follow up with licensees directly
- Serve as primary contact between Licensees & HBI factory compliance team to ensure that factory information is accurately tracked in HBI ICIX system, & that Licensees are compliant with HBI CSR guidelines
- Coordinate requests for factory audits & follow up on Corrective Action Plans necessary to keep factories in compliance with HBI guidelines.
- Maintain administration of online product approval system (Dependable solutions), including updating contract information, brand guidelines & contacts. Coordinate training for new licensees & troubleshoot systems issues with Dependable Solutions team
- Collect & catalog seasonal development samples from all licensees, maintain organization in sample closet & act as main internal contact for sample requests
- Update information on Champion SharePoint site to provide all cross-functional teams with visibility to product from Licensed categories
- Collect & file all cads for seasonal development on shared drive
- Assist with competitive research & pricing analysis
- Monitor all key deadlines based on contractual requirements & alert licensing managers
- Maintain accurate licensee contact lists
- Ensure all fully-executed agreements are saved to shared drive - reflect and maintain current Agreement/Amendment terms in Legal Summaries
- Forward all customer service issues to respective licensees
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2-4 years of experience in administrative brand management, product development, merchandising, marketing or licensing
- Track record in project management
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Must exhibit excellent attention to detail, strong organizational skills & follow through
- Must have strong computer proficiency & working knowledge of MS Office (word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Must thrive in a fast-pace environment and be flexible with the proven ability to multi - task
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: